X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboys in Udon Thani

Just returned from the LOS! I spent a bit of time in Udon Thani with my ladyboy friend, one night we visited the day & night bar complex, that night it was fairly busy around 11pm as we sat down at one bar within no time we had a ladyboy then another sitting with us all quite young & beautiful with aspirations to go to pattaya and work the bar scene ! I noticed many more there also almost all were lookers!! The complex stops serving at midnight with most bars closing at 1am ! The Udon Thani bar scene isn't that big with the concentration of ladyboys at the day & night complex!!

Nice! Many ladyboys do come from Udon Thani for sure. My buddy Tony from King's Bar moved back out there recently.
    Maybe I'll have to take a run out there sometime.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Excellent update - we don't get much news outside of the main spots - and certainly Udon Thani being in Isaan, is one of the prime locations where lbs come from to keep the bars staffed in Bkk, Pattaya and Phuket.

While the Day and Night Bar complex isn't all lbs, could you guesstimate a percentage of the ladies were lbs? I think that since your lb girlfriend was with you, they felt comfortable in joining your table.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I'd say less then 5% but enough that if you sought a ladyboy companion you'd have no problem there, and quite attractive!! There's a rich American guy as they put it he has big money owns 2 bars in the complex and has a ladyboy girlfriend to run each both are quite tall and stand out and i guess put up with each other for the sake of money, he was very active in the complex going between bars maybe he likes to flaunt his wealth but the ladyboys talked about him enough, he wasn't a well kept person so it seemed odd!! Udon Thani has many retired Britts & Aussies cause the cost of living there is cheaper and the weather is cooler with a lot less humidity !!! well worth a side trip but wouldn't spend a month up there!!

Comment

show some photos. I'm curious.

Comment

20180410_093314 copy.jpg Sorry George I didn't take any at the day & night bar complex my phone crapped out so when i visited my Aussie buddy in Pak Chong he gave me his galaxy s5 so i have some nice photos of the second half of my trip in Hua Hin with my other ladyboy friend !! To add in Udon Thani we did most our drinking in the nutty park complex not many if any ladyboys there but my ladyboy friend liked a bar there so thats where we spent most our time !! After i left Hua Hin we visited her village and stayed on a resort close to the mynamar border!!

Comment

Nice pic!
              Great legs on that one....
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

With her 2 yrs now she's great to be with, turns heads everywhere!!!

Comment

Originally posted by outlander5 View Post
                  20180410_093314 copy.jpg Sorry George I didn't take any at the day & night bar complex my phone crapped out so when i visited my Aussie buddy in Pak Chong he gave me his galaxy s5 so i have some nice photos of the second half of my trip in Hua Hin with my other ladyboy friend !! To add in Udon Thani we did most our drinking in the nutty park complex not many if any ladyboys there but my ladyboy friend liked a bar there so thats where we spent most our time !! After i left Hua Hin we visited her village and stayed on a resort close to the mynamar border!!
                  Nice babe

Comment

Working...
                  X