X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a link which contains all the anti LGBT actions Trump has taken:

HRC lists Trump's persistent attacks against the LGBTQ community after the RNC claims he's taken "unprecedented steps" in support of the community.

Comment

Trump opposed the Supreme Court decision extending transgender rights. Transgender people only want the same rights that any other human being takes for granted. Is it special for a woman to want to use the bathroom?

Am I a single issue voter? Yes I am. I do not vote for people who want to kill my girlfriend or deny her basic human rights.

Comment

Yes i have read that page. If you dig into it, many of the topics represent worst case scenarios or just innuendo.
        The worst thing that might happen surrounding any issue. The glass half empty view.

Just because an anti Trump page lists 50 points, it does not mean they are all factual or not distorted.
        I didn't say he didn't have some anti trans policies but many of those thingson that page are not real.

This is the problem i see with people that hate Trump, they just take all evidence against him without inspection, It just feeds their hate.

Here is a good examples from that page:

Appointed anti-LGBTQ judges: Trump has appointed anti-LGBTQ judges with alarming anti-LGBTQ records to appointments at every level of the judicial system, including anti-equality Supreme Court Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh and federal nominees Kacsmaryk, Mateer, Bounds, Vitter. Menashi and others.

He did not appoint any anti LGBTQ judges, that is ridiculous He chose Conservative judges and the best judges available.
        Show me one shred of proof any of these judges are anti-LGBTQ. Pure rhetoric.
        Plus they all voted recently to extend Trans rights to fall under Sex Rights.
        So these Judges are for Trans rights.
        https://www.hrw.org/news/2020/06/15/...y-lgbt-workers

Opposition to the Equality Act: Despite support from almost every segment of the U.S. population and a majority of Republicans, President Trump opposed the Equality Act. In May, the House passed the Equality Act, voting to guarantee critical non-discrimination protections for LGBTQ people among other crucial rights.
        This is the administrations response:
        “The Trump administration absolutely opposes discrimination of any kind and supports the equal treatment of all," the official stated. "However, this bill in its current form is filled with poison pills that threaten to undermine parental and conscience rights.”

So just because he doesn't like some parts of a Democratic bill, he is totally against trans rights? More exaggeration.

Erased transgender people: Trump’s HHS proposed a new definition that would narrowly define sex as either male or female, unchangeable, and determined by birth. According to the New York Times: “The new definition would essentially eradicate federal recognition of the estimated 1.4 million [transgender] Americans.” In addition, agency staff, including those at the Centers for Disease Control, have been instructed to stop using the word transgender in official reports.

This isn't really true. The fact is there is only 2 sexes. Either you are one sex or you are transitioning to the other sex.
        There is no such thing as trans scientifically. There is male or female. If a transgender person is transitioning from male to female then they would like to identify as female. If a female is transitioning to a male then they would want to identify as a male. They would be Federally recognized as their chosen sex.
        Being Gay or transgender is something you decide in your head and this can just be made up by anyone given the situation.
        How do you prove someone is gay or trans if they just can say they are. You can't give out benefits base on this since i could just get paid for saying I'm Gay.
        Male and Female is a fact that cannot be disproved. People should be able to change sexes but not be some other sex they just make up.

Blocked questions regarding sexual orientation from consideration for the census: Trump and Pence have sought to block questions on sexual orientation from the census in order to erase LGBTQ people from official counts. This would, in turn, prevent the collection of crucial data that could help improve government programs and resources for LGBTQ people.

Personally I don't think that it is the governments right to know what type of sex I like to have. Being Gay or Transgender is only in your head.
        If money is allocated based on being Gay or Trans or Bi then everyone will identify that way and no one can stop this.
        There is no scientific test to prove I am Gay or Trans or Bi. Equality is for all people, it shouldn't be more advantageous for some solely based on their sexual choice.
        I can tell you I am gay today and be straight tomorrow, or turn trans at any time or turn back at any time.
        If they announce reparations for gays, I would be the gayest person out there.
        Democrats were against asking if people were legal citizens, which is more relevant than sexual orientation.

Someone else told me they don't like Trump because he kills baby bears.
        If you look into it his administration removed excessive regulations around wildlife and gave the power back to the States.
        A few more baby bears could possibly be killed but no one proved any were being killed anyway.

Mainly it is because Republicans are against excessive regulations and Democrats like more regulations.
        Some of the transgender regulations that were over turned were only for that reason, to reduce regulations in general.

As i say i analyze all of a persons policies not just one.

The USA is one of the best places for Transgenders and will only get better.
        Transgenders are covered by all Human Rights policies.
        Not everyone is going to like Transgenders and nothing will ever change this.
        Many Transgenders hate Mike Pence and nothing will ever change this.

As I say I am not a huge Trump supporter but i can't stand all the lies.
        I look under the hood.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Escierto View Post
          Trump opposed the Supreme Court decision extending transgender rights. Transgender people only want the same rights that any other human being takes for granted. Is it special for a woman to want to use the bathroom?

Am I a single issue voter? Yes I am. I do not vote for people who want to kill my girlfriend or deny her basic human rights.
          Nobody specifically wants to kill your girlfriend.
          Who is denying her basic human rights?

That is pure sensationalism

Transgenders in the USA have it better than any country in the world.

Just because a President doesn't like an issue doesn't specifically mean he wants to kill Transgenders.

You like to vote left, there is not need to call others murders.

Biden was against Gay marriage and all sorts of stuff but suddenly he needs the votes.
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post

Nobody specifically wants to kill your girlfriend.
            Who is denying her basic human rights?

That is pure sensationalism

Transgenders in the USA have it better than any country in the world.

Just because a President doesn't like an issue doesn't specifically mean he wants to kill Transgenders.

You like to vote left, there is not need to call others murders.

Biden was against Gay marriage and all sorts of stuff but suddenly he needs the votes.
            Excellent rebuttable Crag. Some people are so self centered these days that they think their status is the only thing that matters. We have become a very ignorant generation where people just say things without any type of critical thought or real knowledge. There are also lot of people with all sorts of degreed symbols after their name who are academically intelligent but who remain ignorant regarding reasoning and common sense. Scientifically there are only two sexes in the human species and the animal kingdom. Because you have a little bit of surgery and change your mode of dress does not make you a female. In your mind and in the mind of your lover you may be a female. But, that's as far as it goes. I myself believe in a live and let live philosophy. Ladyboys are what they are and I am not interested in changing them. My feelings for them are just as my feelings are toward GG's. I do feel compassion for them as they are terribly used by many people mostly their parents who force them to work as sex workers in order to help support the family.

Comment

The fault of the Gay and Transgender movements is they won't stop until every person loves and admires them completely.
              No person loves everyone and there will always be people that hate gays or evangelicals or carny folk.....
              The whole concept is not that everyone has to like you, but that everyone respects your right to exist and practice what you want in life.

People shouldn't be forced to participate in activities they are not comfortable with.
              Saying you are against gay marriage or gay sex doesn't have to mean you are against the actual person.
              I see LBGT being forced down everyone's throats whereas i don't see evangelicals or anyone like that pushing their beliefs down everyone's throat the same way. Advocating for gay marriage being legal everywhere is a good goal, getting everyone to accept it is unrealistic. Both should be able to co exist in society and not have to interact if they don't want.
              People shouldn't be forced to do stuff that is against their beliefs, they shouldn't be able to attack it, but they don't have to accept it.
              This is like taping to opposite magnets together.

There is tons of issues around transgenders in society that should be discussed but the PC crowd only wants to silence everyone with shame.
              Ridiculous things like MTF transgenders competing with women in sports should be discussed, but it is just forced down everyone's throats.
              The push to try and create a new sexes that are not based in science is not very good for sorting things out.
              People should have to deal with the facts, not some made up stuff not based on science.

The whole transgender pronoun initiative is misguided and selfish. We are supposed ask or figure out every single person's pronoun preferences? Why not ask the person their name and refer to that, since they are a person.
              There is thousands of pronouns and it just doesn't mean anything. I've seen some asking to be referred to as 'it' which is just ridiculous.
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Hey Craig...Re:
                "​​​​​​The USA is one of the best places for Transgenders and will only get better.
                Transgenders are covered by all Human Rights policies..."

That is true only on paper...
                A huge proportion of Americans have ZERO tolerance for the LGBT community and since the arrival of Trump and his policy of hatred...it has gotten more dangerous
                and difficult for entire scene...
                Trump has made it not only OK to hate people but OK to attack them as well...sure...it's against the law to murder or beat or discriminate but there is a classless group of
                "trumpers" that really don't give a fuck and are willing to pay the piper for crimes against gays...they believe it's OK.
                This mentality of hatred and violence is somewhat unique to the USA...I have traveled to over 33 countries and have NEVER witnessed behavior like what is happening here at the moment...sure...there are people everywhere that hate gays...but...they typically keep their hatred internal/personal and don't go out on weekends to specifically assault and maim people...

My 2 cents

Comment

Originally posted by billyworld View Post
                  Hey Craig...Re:
                  "​​​​​​The USA is one of the best places for Transgenders and will only get better.
                  Transgenders are covered by all Human Rights policies..."

That is true only on paper...
                  A huge proportion of Americans have ZERO tolerance for the LGBT community and since the arrival of Trump and his policy of hatred...it has gotten more dangerous
                  and difficult for entire scene...
                  Trump has made it not only OK to hate people but OK to attack them as well...sure...it's against the law to murder or beat or discriminate but there is a classless group of
                  "trumpers" that really don't give a fuck and are willing to pay the piper for crimes against gays...they believe it's OK.
                  This mentality of hatred and violence is somewhat unique to the USA...I have traveled to over 33 countries and have NEVER witnessed behavior like what is happening here at the moment...sure...there are people everywhere that hate gays...but...they typically keep their hatred internal/personal and don't go out on weekends to specifically assault and maim people...

My 2 cents
                  Where is your proof that Donald Trump has a policy of hatred or where he has made it ok to hate people or attack them? I have also spent most of my life traveling through and living in other countries including Thailand where I have had a semi permanent home for many years. In many countries of the world crimes against gay people abound. Just try being gay in the Middle East, Iran, or Africa. Even China, Japan, and India are not very tolerant of the gay lifestyle. How about Russia? See where that gets you. Crag is correct. The US and Canada are both very tolerant countries where gay people have all the same rights as anyone else. Of course many people don't tolerate gays as it's an unnatural lifestyle for most people. That is their right as it is a gay person's right to live an unnatural lifestyle. There are basic laws against harming gays as there are against anyone else. Your irrational aversion of Donald Trump is your right if you are an American citizen. I actually respect your right to that opinion. However, I have the right to disagree with your opinion which I definitely do. 🤨

Comment

Nobody needs proof to attack Trump. It is unfortunately a great past time of many. If you call half the population of the USA classless, what is the retort?

I am probably Gay and if i was confronted or have some official problem i would make sure people know I'm gay because you get treated with kid gloves.
                    Even people that don't like gay and trans people, pussy foot around them not to cause any ripples. I see no proof gays and trans are abused excessively as was said.
                    The rhetoric around gay and trans abuses is just that. Sure it happens but straight people get beat up and killed too, you just don't hear about it.
                    If i get beat up, I merely have to say I am gay then suddenly it is a hate crime. We already have laws for murder and assault, yet we have created new ones called hate crimes for every category. So if you are assaulted or murdered and you are gay or marginalized or a visible minority, then it is a worse hate crime. How do they prove I am not gay?

I think gays and trans organizations are becoming bullies. All of this should be normalized. Gay and trans should not have more rights than everyone else.
                    They also should not be marginalized. If they want their sexual preferences to be accepted it shouldn't be flaunted.
                    Why does everyone feel the need to "come out". If it is your personal private sexuality then why announce it to the world?

Trans originally meant you were transitioning from one sex to another. So you were either male or female.
                    Now we are supposed to accept some condition where the person is not male or female but some other entity of their choosing.
                    To me this is a lifestyle choice not transgender dysphoria. The whole thing is just becoming ridiculous.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Trumps policy of "hatred is OK" doesn't only apply to Gays...Blacks, Arabs, Muslims & Mexicans are all fair game under this moron...and if you are a black, gay, Muslim that crossed into the US from Mexico...U may as well kiss your ass goodbye !!! LOL

Comment

So much for a fair debate.
                        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

https://pattayaone.news/gold-shop-ow...-to-fake-gold/

This is the reason I never buy "real" gold in any jewelry shop in Thailand or elsewhere. I just visit a fake gold shop in Chatuchak Flea Market in BKK or in the Bhukao Tent Market in Pattaya. I pay really cheap prices and buy a lot as gifts for friends back home. Never tell the girls it's fake. Just ask, "What you give me for this gold necklace?" My mother did buy me a solid near 24 carat gold necklace for only $400 back in1972. Now what? About $1800 today? Frankly I think it's a waste of money when you can buy the fakes. Looks so good people run up to me just to touch it. I tell them go Bangkok. Lots of this stuff there.

Comment

I'm not sure why this gold shop would not having a testing machine for the gold. They cannot cut the gold but every gold store i have ever been to in Thailand has a testing machine that basically x-rays the gold you are trying to sell. In this case they should have been able to detect the silver in the gold unless they were cheap and had no machines or were somehow involved in the scam. Something seems fishy about the story.
                            Even in Isan they had these machines. I've been to alot of gold shops dating ladyboys. They like you to buy more gold and they swap in their other gold and trade up to bigger gold. They even trade with their friends and combine that with gifts to grow their gold stocks.
                            Machines are widely available:
                            https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw...xoCgvkQAvD_BwE
                            https://www.olympus-ims.com/en/insig...elry-with-xrf/
                            https://www.thermofisher.com/ca/en/h...-analysis.html

From what i have read it is very hard for countries like India and Thailand to control gold coming in and out of the country since people, especially women wear thousands of dollars worth of gold all the time traditionally.

Thailand has lost much of it's gold stockpiles to foreigners smuggling it out over the years.

Still gold prices in Thailand are always a bit cheaper than North America.
                            The 24k Thai gold is also sought after since most people over here don't like gold that soft so it is hard to find, but is is good for savings.
                            Wedding rings are much harder, and it is not a great idea to mount gems in soft gold.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Might try India for gold shopping. They do make beautiful jewelry there. But why buy the real 24K stuff? I'd rather buy gasoline and food rather than let it sit in a safe doing nothing. Mo beddah invest in stocks and real estate.

Comment

Gold and Bitcoin is spiking right now.

Listen to William Devane and buy gold for security.
                                If you can't trust him, who can you trust......

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                                X