Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't imagine I might be concerned moving an hotel to another one with a 30 days visa. Would the immigration agent in Suvarnabhumi catch me if I spend one night in an hotel that makes no declaration or if I stay sleeping in an airport or a train station ? It sounds totally inappropriate to me.
    I also wonder what kind of criminals Thai authorities are looking for. I have an idea when I read about drug dealers from my country having rest and spending their money in Thailand (and probably also organizing their business quietly sitting in a bar in Pattaya or Phuket), but I don't think they want to chase ladyboys mongers like us.

Comment

Hotels aren't really an issue because by law they ALL have to report you.
      If one doesn't report you then it is their fault.
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

As the videos have stated and some have posted, the TM30 will have minimal to no impact to the average tourist visiting Thailand for 30 days or less, staying in hotels. The TM 30 will impact those long term resident ex-pats who are either working in Thailand or retired in Thailand. For the tourist who is not staying in a hotel, and is renting a condo or staying at a friend's house - there is a potential problem for the property owner, as they have to report you. The long term resident ex-pat becomes liable if they do not report to the property owner they are leaving the residence and if they miss reporting when they return - then the fine will be assessed against the long term resident ex-pat.

It sounds like they have heard the concerns and are attempting to address the issues of problems reporting the TM30 (although I doubt they will do away with it)

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
        X