X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some very interesting questions about Thailand

Remember how I disagreed in a blog that Filipinos are not really educated. They can speak English but there is NO COMMUNICATION. Their college degrees were useless in America. As a visitor i have found Filipinos and Thais a waste of time talking to and can't even discuss world events, medical discoveries, anything the newspapers published that day, or anything of intellectual importance. Because of poor English speaking skills this article explains why people become corrupt politicians, unskilled laborers, taxi drivers and prostitutes (especially from the Isaan areas), criminals, rapists, and disrespect for law and order. I have never established any good friendship with any ladyboy, girl prostitutes, cops, hotel workers, taxi drivers, etc. I wanted to keep in contact with them, but they all give me one word answers. Remember how I said Bumrungrad and Pattaya Memorial Hospital cause me frustration because they don't answer my emails about their servies? They no can speak English. Emails to a hotel are a waste of time. They don't answer or give me totally wrong answers that don't make any sense. Combine this with the frustrations of English teachers wanting to come to Thailand to live, experience the culture, TEACH ENGLISH. But the government doesn't want to give them work visas or good pay. Thailand has a serious interiority complex problem just like the Philippines. I would get mad at my med school classmates because half the class was failing and flunking out of school. Even the teachers were constantly threatening to flunk them and have them evicted. I felt sad for them, but my Jewish classmates loved to watch them fail. I hated them because they thouight they could beat me. When they sneak-peeked in the grade files of everyone's GPA they were horrified I beat them all. I laughed. I couldn't help it. Those schmucks didn't know I already have 2 American degrees. A BS in Zoology and a Masters in Zoology. More than that I already published 2 research papers which appeared in national medical journals. To add to their insult my uncle was the head of the respected United Nations Food and Agricultural Organization known as UNFAO. This was the Santa Claus of the UN. Thailand was lucky to have him as a farang for 20 years. When I visited I remembered seeing photos of him with the King of Siam. I didn't know at that time why they were friends. They were absolutely jealous and promised they would beat me. I will tell you in a future blog what happened with this threat. Read about the English teacher's explanation why Thailand will always be poor. Very educational article

I will discuss more of these other answers in the next few days why Thailand is so damned poor.

Working...
X