X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting news about Thai dowry.

I would never pay a dowry just to marry a girl in Thailand or in the USA. During my college years there was written a report that half of marriages fail. Now must be more than 50%. Too hard to make enough money, people change, drug usage, unfaithfulness, tired of seeing the same old face and body, mental depression wondering what life would or could have been like if they had not married, and so on. I love the absence of responsibility. I can go anywhere any time I want. I love to walk out the door and just walk wherever I want. Spend money whenever I want on things that are nobody's business. Love not having to buy laptops, desktops, iPod, music CD's, pay high tuition to upscale private schools, new fashion clothes and shoes, kid's health and life insurance costs, home mortgages, food costs, electricity costs, and all kinds of expenses that can drive a husband to madness. I love my single life. Also love having to fly to LOS and fuck some of the sexiest ladyboys on the planet and not have to answer to anybody.

http://www.songlyrics.com/eric-burdo...y-life-lyrics/

Yes, there are some lovely Thai girls who do sincerely love you and will cook good Thai dishes, clean the house with a triangle broom, give you nightly oily massages every night, and clean your shoes, talk sweet things into your ear at night, and fuck like a demon whenever you command then I strongly urge you to marry them and don't cheat. They will kill you. Never seen such Fury hath a woman wronged. A guy just got stabbed with a knife when she found out on TV's Dateline show that he scammed a former wife with lawsuit after lawsuit. The first wife must have thanked her. Such a white hot temper to behold. Anyway go ahead and marry the Thai girl of your dreams and have lots of children you can afford and live and die in LOS.

Enough said.

Thai dowry system. Sin Sod or the Thai dowry system has been deeply rooted and one of the controversies in Thai culture.

Interestingly enough you should only pay Sinsot if they are virgins, being Thailand many girls don't want to embarrass the parents by acknowledging they have lost their virginity, so go through the process of Sinsot. If you are a Farang watch out, expect to pay top dollar. Another good reason to stick to Chinese Thai girls, not only are they more practical but Chinese don't require Sinsot
    Last edited by WinniePooh; 10-11-2019, 06:28 AM.

Comment

In many cases, the Sin Sod is just for the show and display at the marriage. I know of at least one case where the couple got it all back after the ceremony.

Comment

You're a very smart guy Pete : one holiday in Thailand and you've already heard of many cases of Sin Sod.

Comment

Working...
        X