X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrest who?

Thailand’s WARNING for law breaking foreigners. The Thai immigration chief was taking no nonsense from law breaking foreigners.

There's a saying in Thailand. "If the cops want to arrest criminals they should arrest themselves." Same goes for cops all over the world. Ever see the foreign cops on Pattaya Walking Street. They're fat white pot-bellied schmucks who don't even want to talk to you if you're looking for a certain store or restaurant. Old over-the-hill curmudgeons who should stay retired. Even the younger American cops are liars and clueless about what their purpose as Thai cops is. Cops all over the world are mostly fakes, uneducated, and too lazy to learn anything. They like simple things like writing traffic tickets, confiscating property, money, cell phones, SD cards, and private property just for the fun of it. I laugh at cops. We just had a Honolulu HPD chief and his Assistant Prosecuting Attorney convicted in Federal Court of falsely accusing a relative of stealing his mailbox (hahhaaa) and stealing his aunt's investment account. Now they both admit to further trials and will face the judge for sentencing. There is no parole in Federal prison. You will serve ALL of what they sentence you to. Lawsuits are already in action to sue HPD, the Prosecuting Attorney's office, and the City and County of Honolulu. That's all of us. Further Federal court action is pending for the Chief City Prosecutor Keith Kaneshiro and the City & County's Legal Attorney. Both have stepped away from their positions with pay until court summons and charges are announced. Your life stops when the DOJ and the FBI sends you a letter that you are being investigated without stating what for. The Mayor and Governor are not involved.

Anyway. Even though the Thai cops say they are going to fight crime they will still pull you over and accuse you of nonsensical things just because you don't look Thai or dress sloppily like stoned hippies. Personally I have never seen anyone get stopped and investigated/questioned on Thailand. The cops are never around Nana Plaza or the party zones of Pattaya. I have seen cop cars with roof lights parked on Soi 7, but they never got out of them. Maybe they are plain-clothed. I do see the elevated box saying Tourist Police, but there's never anybody in them. Across the Royal Garden Plaza I see a few cops sitting under a tent with bare light bulbs just reading their cell phones endlessly. Why don't they walk around up and down Beachwalk?

OMG George! Do you mean HPD are not like those efficient, professional, respectful, uncorruptable cops that I see on Hawaii Five O and Magnum P.I.??? Say it ain’t so!

Comment

Working...
    X