X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattaya is starting a phased opening

This is a video from NDTVi (Nick a bar owner in Pattaya) showing the reopening of restaurants and some bars. Note that he also mentions food give aways by a number of Thai and foreign owned restaurants and bars in Pattaya - some of his earlier videos show that. Pretty clear that there are generous bar and restaurant owners that care about the community. Near the end of this video he mentions a number of bars had to "return the keys" as they could not keep up with the expenses during the shutdown.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Hopefully "Social Distancing" won't be a new fine that would be charged against Falangs only.
    If you cannot touch the ladyboys in bars, it will be just like strip bars here, no touchy.

In Pattaya, why not return the keys? You can find another location in 5 minutes there is so many.
    You can probably get the same place back anyway, why pay to not be open unless you have a lease.
    Leases are not as common as here.
    Even then you could shut the power and any other utilities off, even if you had a lease.
    Closing totally would stop the "off the book" fees also.

If I owned a bar in Pattaya and this happened, I would take all the booze and belongings home.
    Then if it wasn't cleared up by the end of the month, I would give them back their keys.

In Thailand the owners are probably stinking rich, in comparison with the bar owners and should be having mercy in a case like this.
    If you own a beer bar, why even pay anything. Just because they are open doesn't mean there is any customers.

I remember the original Sensations Beer bar could have changed locations to a different beer bar location nightly and you would barely know the difference.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
    X