X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangkok China Town Street Food - social distancing

This is a video from Mark Weins, well known food vlogger. This is a visit to the China Town street food vendors and shows what things are like with social distancing.

Seems like the prices are still the same as before the COVID 19 crisis.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Most of the food stands in Bangkok couldn't close, 75% of the people eat at these things.
    The apartment i rented in bangkok was brand new and had no stove or hotplate, just a microwave.
    There was about 12 food stands out front of condo complex.
    There is no reason prices would go up, even if some places were closed.

Food carts are essential services in Thailand.
    Competition is still in play.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Excellent video. So it seems Chinatown is not a ghost town after all. All that good food makes me want to fly over. But Suvarnbhumi is shut down, 2-week quarantine/imprisonment is not acceptable, none of my favorite hotels are open so not taking reservations, and having sex with masks on is just too weird for me. Maybe better to not have sex and just take bedroom photos. Nyaaaaaah! Thanx for this post.

Here are my YouTube.com posts about the 2020 scene in Pattaya. Some scenes happy and some not. Watch 'em all. Very informative. Am so so surprised at the still bustling activity still going on all around Pattaya. I think these videographers live in Thailand. Not tourists.

2020 YoutTube ladyboy scenes in Pattaya.

Comment

Working...
      X