Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BB and I were at the bar where Nana and Tara work approx April 6. Nana looked great. Tara has had a lot of work done on her, incl. face, hips, etc. Her face looks a little more "western" now but I think she has some western blood anyway. She could easily be mistaken for Eastern European if she walked down Walking Street. I almost didn't recognize her.

Not as cute as she was before, but still doable though.

Comment

• wow

Comment

• ...well that scar on her left elbow is unmistakeable, that's the AM/ Tara everyone is raving about so the pics don't lie, that's her.. looks more cosmo (sophisticated) with the glasses although they are a bit large, & i would pay to have her see a dermatologist; I think the makeup she's using is ruining her complexion.. the good news is everyone that's met her so far agrees she has a nice personality & that's worth bonus points in my book..  
        .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

• Just delicious

Perfect delicious babe.

Originally posted by ;183498
          This girl loves to pose, she reminds me of a young Helena Christensen

Comment

• Awesome

She is gorgeous, awesome, delicious, yummy.

Look at her shapely body and her lovely boobs. She is a BOMB and i would love to get BOMBED.

Hugs

Originally posted by Bumblebee View Post
            Hi guys, just another scoop from your roving reporter here in Pattaya. Met this lovely girl in a bar off Walking Street, think place is called Simon Complex, its the bar opposite Tony disco.

She works in the last bar on the left, Gemeni bar, overlooking the sea.

Anyway let me introduce Am, down boys...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26796[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]81126[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]81125[/ATTACH]

She gave me permission to give out her mobile or email if anyone is interested....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26798[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]26800[/ATTACH]

Comment

• Tara is still looking great! She posts quite a bit on Facebook and is using the name Tara Chapman. Maybe she got married?

Comment

• Originally posted by pacman View Post

One more beautiful outcome between a mixed blood match.
                Not uncommon with the children of Thais & falangs.
                Seen many examples, Pinky at Cascades is just another.
                Tall with an Italian father, the other girls are not too fond of her, she gets barfined several times a night.

Still remember a GG from 30 years ago, Thai, Filipino & Portuguese. * * * * * *
                Just exquisite, was in hot demand by some heavy hitters.

Too rich for me I'm afraid. * * * *
                Is this the Pinky you are referring to?
                1272251.jpg 1272255.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by ;n278023
                  Well she "said" she was fully Thai, thats what she said hehehe, but I did mention i thought she looked like Helena Christansen who happens to be Danish lol
                  Actually, if the truth be known, I think Tara is better looking and sexier than Helena. Just my taste, though.

Originally posted by ;n375981
                  Tara as of last night *
                  I think she looks pretty much like her previous photos. She just looks more sophisticated and of course her hair style has changed. I do think she could tame down the eye makeup somewhat as she is a stunning LB without any makeup at all. I'm really surprised that some well off westerner hasn't taken her away already.

Comment

• that really is a wow!
                    For more ladyboy talk and travel tips check out https://guysnightlife.com
                    For all things trans check out LadyboyWiki

Comment

• jesus, I will be looking for her when I visit

Comment

• Originally posted by Bumblebee View Post
                        This lady seems to be causing a bit of a stir, guess a few more snaps are needed

anyone want more???
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]26803[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]26804[/ATTACH]

Nce and oily,

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26805[/ATTACH]

kisssssssssssssssssssssssssss

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26807[/ATTACH]
                        wow beautiful

Comment

• Originally posted by Bumblebee View Post
                          Hi guys, just another scoop from your roving reporter here in Pattaya. Met this lovely girl in a bar off Walking Street, think place is called Simon Complex, its the bar opposite Tony disco.

She works in the last bar on the left, Gemeni bar, overlooking the sea.

Anyway let me introduce Am, down boys...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26796[/ATTACH]
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]81126[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]81125[/ATTACH]

She gave me permission to give out her mobile or email if anyone is interested....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26798[/ATTACH]
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]26800[/ATTACH]
                          I can smell her cum, she looks so yummy

Comment

Working...
                          X