X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best lb bars in Pattaya

OK all its been a while since I have been and since I am back in town before I head off to cambodia I would like to do a check on whats going on in town. For me i was always a regular at stringfellows but that lasted until I had a encounter with a yabbaed up nutter, I also used to like the bar end of walking street on the right where there was no bar fine and a beer was 70bht, i am guessing the prices and bars have all changed now.
    Highboss was a place i liked but the girls all had attitudes and it was getting to much in there, not sure if its still even open but will check it out in next few days. I am going to try to find these new places tonight like ezy bar and such butg being a cheap cunt i am used to philippino prices not thai! its a little harder to find the right girls for the right price for me these days but so many beautiful sexy lbs here compared to pi.
    Cheers all

EZY Bar is on Soi BJ (one of the sois off Walking Street), the same soi as Tahitian Queen (not sure if TQ1 or TQ2).    Go in there and introduce yourself to Karl, a great guy.

Also check out LaBamba on Soi 13/1, same soi as Stringfellows and introduce yourself to mamasan Alis, a great girl.

Have fun!    

Comment

Was in Pattaya last weekend and will be driving there again later today. Hi Boss was so dead the centre of attraction was the fishpond they've installed where the middle sofa used to be.

Stringfellows was rocking. Most of the dancers had their rods in their hands for all the customers to see. Some very nice dancers, too.

Ezy Bar was a complete waste of time. I was the only customer, and judging by the fact that none of the TVs had been turned on and the staff looked like they'd spent the week watching the paint peel, I guess business has been bad for a while.

Jenny Star was a customer-free zone, too.

Most of the regular bars I visited on the Friday night seemed quite busy and on the Saturday, Pattaya was bursting at the seams, so it can't simply be lack of tourists that's causing the empty seats in the LB bars.

Comment

As well as the places mentioned already, the newly refurbished Pook Bar in Soi 6 is worth a visit. Unlike most places in the soi, it has an open front, so you can have a look before you venture in, which makes it a bit less daunting. Get a seat facing out onto the street and you can watch the world go by as well as as viewing the talent.

The place has been nicely done out and the girls are relatively low key about asking for drinks and getting in your face. Two or three very nice LBs in there too, although - warning - a few are under age.

There's one stunner who is apparently new. (Yeah, I know they all say that, but it was confirmed by another LB who I know quite well, as she used to be a cashier in a bar on 2nd Road and now works as a greeter at Pook.) This new girl is tall and friendly, has an extremely fit body and a very pretty, 100% passable face. I'd tip her as a future superstar, for sure. Can't remember her name, sorry, but I'll post a pic soon.

The ST room upstairs has been done out too and is clean and tidy with a mirrored ceiling. But you have to cross a building site on the intervening floor to get to it. I remember reading in another thread that they plan to fit that middle floor with jacuzzis and hot tubs. But it's got quite a long way to go!

Comment

That would be Ae --- stunner is right
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

spot-on Snick, it will only be a matter of time before she becomes as popular as any of our favourites.

She absolutely refused to allow me to take any naked pictures but she possesses one of the great weapons of arse destruction.

Back in the room, she tipped the bathroom scales at 42 kilos & I swear half of that must have been her cock.
            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

but the girls all had attitudes and it was getting to much in there...
              Could be the 300 baht you offered for a shag...

Comment

(Otho @ Sep. 12 2008,14:42) she used to be a cashier in a bar on 2nd Road
                 i remember her. I think she worked in a bar on soi8 after quit on 2nd rd. Me and 2 bm´s thought/feard that maybe she was a gg, but then we leaned over and checked out her US size 9 1/2     We got lucky!

congrats, pacman, you old sizequeen, for finding that gem!  
                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(pacman @ Sep. 12 2008,14:57) She absolutely refused to allow me to take any naked pictures but she possesses one of the great weapons of arse destruction.

Back in the room, she tipped the bathroom scales at 42 kilos & I swear half of that must have been her cock.      
                  She may have a nice weapon, but she refused to use it on me !

Certainly easy on the eyes, but I wouldn't rave about her.

An extremely passable type for you guys that worry about what others think when you arrive at hotel reception.

Cheers
                  Koykaeng
                  Attached Files
                  Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

The danger of her using it on me was never an issue.

She did look good naked with her big boobs on her small frame.

I wasn't raving about her, but can recommend her for a good experience. The cock was an unexpected surprise.

I was unsure if she was LB or GG. When I asked her she gave the classic reply:

"What you think?"
                    I knew then this was no lady...
                    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

LB Bars Pattaya - check out the map

Daytime - Soi 6 - Pook Bar, Hi Boss - many other bars have a couple of LB's on staff too
                      Early evening until midnight - Soi 13/1 Stringfellows and L a Bamba
                      Late evening - Walking St - EZY Bar/Lita's in Soi BJ
                      Linda's, JSB
                      or Naklua - Family bar in VIP complex Soi 29/1

An alternative is Jomtien Soi 5 Sally's bar and Club 54 in Soi Whitehouse

Comment

Best Mekhong......Linda
                        Best girls or ST / LT ....ok HI Boss Soi 6....

For me....

Dieter
                        Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Lads - no, that's not the one I meant.

Having just found the pc/camera lead, and assuming I can get round the posting/resizing pix hurdle, I'll post a pic tomorrow. Sorry, can not do tonight.

Comment

dont forget pook swan house couple of stunners in there i know try bua
                            i long to live in los  

Comment

thats one hot looking lb yummy
                              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
                              X