Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pattaya LBs with BIG cocks who know how to use em?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattaya LBs with BIG cocks who know how to use em?

Okey,

I am hope i am not completely of posting this in this threat of the forum.Currently in Pattaya (after some great experiances in Thailand) took my first ladyboy yesterday,which was a enjoyable experience (dont get me wrong) but she was easily the worst looking of all the girls i had i BKK (including the bigcocked femme boy) and fucked the worst.It didnt matter because
    A she was a sweety
    B her kissing was ferocious
    C her ass was suprisingly nice to fuck (as still reasonable tight for the likes of me being that i havent got the biggest cock and there probably went some monsters through there already)

Still,even though here cock was big,according to some girls at the bar (it was okey,a little on the thin side and curvey,which is normally nice though this time kind of a let down) her technique really didnt do it for me (prehaps spoilt by the BKK princesses).

Anyways an SOS sign which ladyboys in Pattaya have reasonable size cocks (they all seemed to be smaller on average then in BKK) and can use it with gusto as well.None of the bullshit i can do it but i actually want a girl who likes to fuck(and jesus even though it is such a freaking gay thing to say i have a pretty nice ass come to think of it)

Help would be much appriciated.And if any of you guys want to go out for a drink,i am always game.I know i am a bit on the young side but please do not let that scare you away cause i kind of like meeting the guys from the forum.

Cheers and happy hunting to everybody,

(balibeachboy2122 @ Aug. 01 2009,12:29) it is such a freaking gay thing to say i have a pretty nice ass come to think of it

And if any of you guys want to go out for a drink,i am always game.I know i am a bit on the young side but please do not let that scare you away cause i kind of like meeting the guys from the forum.
    Given that prevailing situation, I reckon you are gonna be a popular young boy tonight among the Pattaya residents*

Comment

Speak for yourself big boy

Comment

ask Yuri.........

He know every Big Size Salami in Thailand

Comment

Aaah

I might finally have found my jedi master then lol

Yuri please tell me wish meatstick holds the best force.

Going to drop him a mail

Thanks for the info you guys

and have fun out and about

cheers

(oooh and please not that i am like you guys in the forum in the sense that i only like my salami giving to me by a sexy tgirl not bisexual at all so no worries)

Comment

BTW

Is this the same Yuri and the Juri on this Forum.Or do you mean someone who work at a particulair kind of bar her in Pattaya?

Comment

(balibeachboy2122 @ Aug. 01 2009,19:01) BTW

Is this the same Yuri and the Juri on this Forum.Or do you mean someone who work at a particulair kind of bar her in Pattaya?
              oh, yes sorry.. i mean our BM Juri, Big Salami Supervisor..

Comment

Visit Stringfellows and ask for Suzie - that should show you what they pack....

Comment

ae in pattaya? sure she was in donnys thread.

Comment

Easy answer. Ticks all your boxes (including 'gusto' ):

...... May @ Stringfellows.
                    TT

Comment

(TTChang @ Aug. 02 2009,13:06) ...... May @ Stringfellows.

You forgot to mention that she is now back at Stringfellows
                      Lost in Space!

Comment

Another one you cannot go wrong with is Aoy, Pat Bar, Soi 6.
                        She has a very good sized cock, and definitely knows how to use it and likes to use it too. She would completely fuck you senseless if that's what you wanted. Aoy is all about customer service.
                        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(balibeachboy2122 @ Aug. 01 2009,18:59) Aaah

I might finally have found my jedi master then lol

Yuri please tell me wish meatstick holds the best force.

Going to drop him a mail

Thanks for the info you guys

and have fun out and about

cheers

(oooh and please not that i am like you guys in the forum in the sense that i only like my salami giving to me by a sexy tgirl not bisexual at all so no worries)
                          Juri says that Oil from Ezy Bar is packing as much size between her legs as any lb in Pattaya.
                          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

She sure is Lefty    

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

true but I've heard reports that she has problems to keep the blood pumping through it. But from what I've seen even when flacid it puts many of us to shame.
                              Speaking of Juri -have you seen the size of missus Juri?
                              Lost in Space!

Comment

Working...
                              X