Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rx, I had my spontaneous birthday party there in February. I have never been treated as well as they did. They even bought a bottle of champagne. I double checked my tab and my hotel bill as I was staying at the Penthouse and I did not pay.
    TEXASMAC

Comment

• Originally posted by TEXASMAC View Post
      rx, I had my spontaneous birthday party there in February. I have never been treated as well as they did. They even bought a bottle of champagne. I double checked my tab and my hotel bill as I was staying at the Penthouse and I did not pay.
      That was good customer service TM, and happy to hear you had a great time. It is too bad that a few bad incidents brand a bar as "bad".

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
        Crag, great news about Obsessions Pattaya. Now the ChaseLB has been sidelined, there are not many updates about the bar. It has had bad reviews in the past, and your good experience shows that the problems may have been resolved.
        Where did ChaseLB go?

I always had a good time in that bar

Comment

• This place looks like Paradise!

Comment

• BEST Bar in Pattaya

I have been to Obsessions Pattaya 3 times in 3 years. Better than Nana Obsessions. Less crowded and nicer LB's. Surprised Beem and Oui Dayet (check out her Facebook page) have been there so long. Amy is now at King's Castle 3 on Pattaya's Soi 8 across from Sunshine Hotel. Got a loooong hard hum, but cannot cum. Medium thickness is perfect for me. If you go to KC3 look for Liza. She is about 6 foot tall and doesn't try to intimidate you. Hard worker, she. Barfined her twice and left Pattaya very satisfied and happy. Lots of pics. Can't stop thinking about Liza and the babes of Pattaya Obsessions and KC3. If you don't go to these two places. You have failed to see Pattaya. It is now September 26, 2015. How much is the bar fine now? B500? B600? Always buy Candy Burakham the Mamasan (look for her name in Facebook. Nice looking and likable chick) a drink when you enter and take a pic with her. Then you can take all the pics like you see here on this string. BTW your flash is better than mine. Will be there next month. Want to set a record.

Comment

• Where's Alis Now??

Where is Alis now? She was a Obsessions 2 years ago and then not there last year. Should have bar fined her. She let me hold her. YAIIIIIIII!!!!!!! So humongus I had difficulty asking her out. That's how she bought that brand new scooter. Someone said she is then at Tiffany's Show. So where can i find her?

++++++++++++++++

Originally posted by ChaseLB View Post

Alis

Comment

• Originally posted by CRAG
                The Tiffany Theatre is in the Central Festival - Hilton Hotel complex.

On November 6 they are having the Miss International Queen competition there.
                It sounded like you will be around then.

You can also visit the regular Tiffany show there on other nights they are open.

It is on the Naklua side of 2nd beach road, close behind the Holiday inn.

I've attached a map showing the location.
                Attached Files

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread
                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• Are these stars still there?

It is now October 5, 2015. Are Oui, Beem, Pepsi, and Nadia still there at Pattaya Obsessions? Want to barfine them all several times if they're good. Will arrive around Halloween. Please say yes.

Comment

• Last year I went there in November.
                    Oui was just leaving and Sofia and Beem were dancing at my table for a while.
                    Candy is gone to Bangkok and the rest i'm not sure.
                    I've always had a thing for Sofia!

It was quite slow in there but everyone got a free shot of premium tequila on arrival.
                    It wasn't the usual strained through a dirty sock Tequila most Thai bars have,
                    It was actual premium tequila!
                    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Originally posted by CRAG View Post
                      Last year I went there in November.
                      Oui was just leaving and Sofia and Beem were dancing at my table for a while.
                      Candy is gone to Bangkok and the rest i'm not sure.
                      I've always had a thing for Sofia!

It was quite slow in there but everyone got a free shot of premium tequila on arrival.
                      It wasn't the usual strained through a dirty sock Tequila most Thai bars have,
                      It was actual premium tequila!
                      I wonder if she is still there. Tight ass!
                      Attached Files

Comment

• I plan to stay at Penthouse in my next trip

I plan to stay in Penthouse during next visit. Hope they will offer 15% in peak season too ?

Cheers

Originally posted by Pattaya Obsessions PR View Post
                        PATTAYA OBSESSIONS

OFFERS VIP CARD TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS

13/4 SOI PATTYLAND 2

OPEN 6PM TILL LATE!

ALL Forum members can come claim your discount cards at the club.

15% off Hotel rates
                        20% off on all your own drinks ordered after
                        Happy Hour Everyday (6-9PM)

Use VIP Card from 9:00 TILL LATE!

www.pattayaobsessions.com
                        www.penthousehotel.com
                        www.pattayafunland.com

Penthouse!

Comment

• Originally posted by girish View Post
                          I plan to stay in Penthouse during next visit. Hope they will offer 15% in peak season too ?

Cheers
                          You might want to double check on that special.
                          The post you quote is pretty old I think, different management or owners could have other ideas.
                          You should email them or phone and ask if they still would give a discount.
                          Often they will do it, I think.

Of course there was no time limit posted on there, but who knows.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                            It is now October 5, 2015. Are Oui, Beem, Pepsi, and Nadia still there at Pattaya Obsessions? Want to barfine them all several times if they're good. Will arrive around Halloween. Please say yes.
                            I was at Obsessions twice and i have always wanted to get with Oui and Sofia.

However Sofia wasn't around and Oui has now been promoted to be one of the Mommesin.
                            This means she is only available for short time. if she is not too busy.
                            Also it costs 1000 baht to bar fine her.
                            At least i got to meet Oui.

You will also find many of the Stringfellows girls here since that bar is now closed.
                            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• It's now July 30, 2016. Needs more update photos.

Comment

• i am due to visit in August, how do i get my card to get the discount ?

Comment

Working...
                                X