X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bar Soi7

It seems like a new bar is to open on Soi 7 in November from a conversation i had with some Belgian guy in Playskool Bar Nana the other night who had just come from Pattaya. Anyone else heard this or the name in fact of said bar. Seems an odd place to open a Bar to me...

It will be called Anaconda Bar (I thought "Benny's Bar" had a nice ring to it, but it was rejected). Scheduled to open November 1, with Kliome's birthday party there November 3.

Can't wait!

Comment

"Bar Anaconda" I will have you know

25 salaried ladyboy's, beers & most spirits between 75-85b, comfortable seating and being 3X larger than most other dedicated LB venue's plus no surcharges on lady drinks sounds a pretty simple yet effective formula to me at least.

Oh + add in a smoke machine and FB will have something to keep him amused.

More details to follow......

Comment

thanks for tipping your mit Mardhi on this good news. Congrats to all involved and i will be in to be sure at some point in the next six weeks

Thank you.. thank you all  

Comment

Save me a seat.
          TEXASMAC

Comment

Footrail?
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

There looking for a sponsor Dave. You can have your name engraved for posterity on the rail for a princely donation to the coffers..maybe we can get Ozzie back as project manager

Comment

Great News!

Here's wishing the Financial Backers and the Management every success

Comment

Looking forward to visiting Anaconda for Kliome's birthday gig on November 3rd, it promises to be a fab evening and a great leg up for this brand new venture

Comment

yes indeed, i hope some piccys will appear once it starts bouncing along   better take your camera Pent... i wont be back for a month or so

Comment

(Tomcat @ Oct. 30 2011,01:35) yes indeed, i hope some piccys will appear once it starts bouncing along
                      Have no fear -- Bumblebee will be there...

Comment

i was going to sponsor a footrail - but no need, it has a footrest all the way around the bar And some decoration already, with Guess Bar girls in temporary residence.

13642.jpg
                        post-21-2-13642-CIMG5659_Cherry_Tx.jpg
                        Attached Files
                        TT

Comment

Bangkok pricing or Pattaya pricing?  

Comment

Usual Eyemahk fixed price offer? ..... so UP TO YOU!
                            TT

Comment

"i was going to sponsor a footrail - but no need, it has a footrest all the way around the bar And some decoration already, with Guess Bar girls in temporary residence. "

So Jay owns this one as well then

I wish Jay the best of luck with this venture, but is it a wise move, opening a bar in this current climate ? & this is not a dig, just wondering if the owners know something We don't !
                              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Working...
                              X