X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Trip to La Bamba Bar Pattaya

We were walking around Soi 13-1 looking for Stringfellows, it had been years since I had been there and my friend FF had never been. We couldn't seem to find it but we stopped when we heard a voice ask if we were lost. Turning around we were greeted by a beautiful ladyboy who informed us Stringfellows was close a few months. Then i noticed the sign said La Bamba and there was a few other ladyboys hanging out front. It didn't look like much more than an empty salon or massage place with a bar in the back, very empty space that we didn't even notice. I had heard of the bar and the beautiful LB enticed us in for a drink. There was one guy inside with a date and I think it was his birthday because he soon rang the bell, love the bell.

La Bamba is very low pressure as their sign states. There is a number of lovely ladyboys there including our new friend named 'View'. Sexy View told us most of the furniture was taken out due to freeloaders hanging around too much. Then the conversation turned to View. She said she was related to the Mommesin so she came in to work at the bar to help out. Great help i'm sure. She said her dream is to return the country and become a Buffalo Farmer. (for real.) Then she told us she is fully equipped for fun and can go all directions in the sack. She also said if you can't get it going for some reason, no problem, because she can always do the job. Interesting and hot girl. We had a number of beers there before getting take-out.

We also attended a party they were having a few nights later there.
    image_77299.jpg
    Attached Files
    www.ladyboysthai.com

La Bamba is one of the best bars in Pattaya. Nok, Jen, and Nancy are all great gals. View's photos appear on a regular basis on the other forums. Can't wait to visit again in the future and meet View in person. Thanks for the photos Crag...........

Comment

Great report Crag! Old forum members know La Bamba came from the old Club 131 run by the notorious Franck, a Portuguese guy who scammed a fair amount of money from several forum members years ago. He had a fondness for beautiful lbs, and had some of the most beautiful Pattaya lbs working in Club 131 back in the day.

View is definitely one of the beauties of today, and your photos of her are great!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Wow View is quite the dish.

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
          Great report Crag! Old forum members know La Bamba came from the old Club 131 run by the notorious Franck, a Portuguese guy who scammed a fair amount of money from several forum members years ago. He had a fondness for beautiful lbs, and had some of the most beautiful Pattaya lbs working in Club 131 back in the day.

View is definitely one of the beauties of today, and your photos of her are great!
          Yes i believe my first GF Ann was a product of Franck's Club 131.
          Attached Files
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

What time is the best time to visit when there's lots of LBs? What days are the best?

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
              What time is the best time to visit when there's lots of LBs? What days are the best?
              I think they open in late afternoon.
              Most of the time there is about the same number of ladyboys there, give or take a few.

All the ladyboys wait out front so you an judge from a distance whether you want to go in.
              Unless they are all off at some party it would be business as usual the same most nights.

Never saw more than 8 ladyboys on staff at a time really.

View just caught our attention, we didn't even know it was the La Bamba bar.
              It looks like an empty store almost it is so bare inside.

There is several nice looking ladyboys there for sure.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

View is currently back on the farm looking after buffaloes for the time being. She has a boyfriend/sponsor and so is out of the p4p scene for a while. This was recently reported in another elsewhere.

Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
                  View is currently back on the farm looking after buffaloes for the time being. She has a boyfriend/sponsor and so is out of the p4p scene for a while. This was recently reported in another forum.

She told me she was leaving soon. I doubt she will be back.
                  Once she was able to afford the Buffaloes she wanted to buy, she was going to be a cow girl full time.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

View sure was a fun and funny LB. We bantered back and forth all the time, great sense of quick wit! And easy on the eyes! Happy Buffalo Farmin' View!!

Comment

Originally posted by flamingofarmer View Post
                      View sure was a fun and funny LB. We bantered back and forth all the time, great sense of quick wit! And easy on the eyes! Happy Buffalo Farmin' View!!
                      She was a cool ladyboy.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by CRAG View Post
                        We were walking around Soi 13-1 looking for Stringfellows, it had been years since I had been there and my friend FF had never been. We couldn't seem to find it but we stopped when we heard a voice ask if we were lost. Turning around we were greeted by a beautiful ladyboy who informed us Stringfellows was close a few months. Then i noticed the sign said La Bamba and there was a few other ladyboys hanging out front. It didn't look like much more than an empty salon or massage place with a bar in the back, very empty space that we didn't even notice. I had heard of the bar and the beautiful LB enticed us in for a drink. There was one guy inside with a date and I think it was his birthday because he soon rang the bell, love the bell.

La Bamba is very low pressure as their sign states. There is a number of lovely ladyboys there including our new friend named 'View'. Sexy View told us most of the furniture was taken out due to freeloaders hanging around too much. Then the conversation turned to View. She said she was related to the Mommesin so she came in to work at the bar to help out. Great help i'm sure. She said her dream is to return the country and become a Buffalo Farmer. (for real.) Then she told us she is fully equipped for fun and can go all directions in the sack. She also said if you can't get it going for some reason, no problem, because she can always do the job. Interesting and hot girl. We had a number of beers there before getting take-out.

We also attended a party they were having a few nights later there.
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]n762666[/ATTACH]
                        THe first babe is lovely, you have her line id or phone and her name ? Is VIEW her name ?

Comment

Originally posted by girish View Post

THe first babe is lovely, you have her line id or phone and her name ? Is VIEW her name ?
                          Do you read the posts? She is out of the scene - see Crag's post number 10 - since 2016 and no reports that she is back in the bar scene.

Membership Levels
                          The Rookie Thread

Comment

Miss Stringfellows. That was one lewd, filthy, rotten, disgusting, illegal, stinky, ugly, awful place, but I LOVED it. First saw it in 2012. Then it closed up. So where are the jack off contests now? I would gladly pay a lot of money to photo all the contestants.

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                              Miss Stringfellows. That was one lewd, filthy, rotten, disgusting, illegal, stinky, ugly, awful place, but I LOVED it. First saw it in 2012. Then it closed up. So where are the jack off contests now? I would gladly pay a lot of money to photo all the contestants.
                              Not sure there is any replacement for Stringfellows in Pattaya.
                              Why Not Bar in Bangkok seems to have a nasty streak though.
                              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                              X