X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The girls from Didi’s Bar, Pattaya

I just saw, they made a photo update on their home page recently.
    Now they have also pics here of nearly all Ladyboys working there at the moment.

May be for somebody here just a good memory, for others a first impression, or
    a reason to visit this bar at the next visit.
    It€™s in German, but with easy navigation.

But at the moment you must hurry up, because Billy will fall in soon!

Mell

Didi€™s Bar Photos

thanks for posting, just what i've been looking for

Comment

Great place to meet nice and good looking LBs. They sit around a table in front of the bar. They wear their noses not half as high as the ladies in Jenny's Star Bar.

Comment

Kap Khun Khrap for that link.....................always nice to see what talentthe clubs have. Saw one in that group pic that would be nice to take home.......Black blouse, tied in a knot under her breasts, Tattoo on her belly........Aloha.......
        ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Whos the one second from the right in the group photo ?

Comment

(nam @ Nov. 17 2006,13:10) Whos the one second from the right in the group photo ?  
            That is Nam formerly of JSB and infact no longer working at Didi bar either. Last I heard she was freelancing around JP Bar. Here is a pic of her at the JSB school girl party.

Cheers
            Mardhi
            Attached Files

Comment

I know that Stogie is not happy about asking for specific girls in the News and Views tread since the question probably belongs in the Ladyboy Locator tread, but since this is about girls working at Didi's I hope he lets this one pass (if not, and the question get moved, my humble apologies).

Does anyone have any information, and I mean any, about this girl? She is truly something else and I am prone to believe she is a GG (I would do her anyway). She is definitely on my "to do" list for my next trip to Pattaya in the beginning of December. I should put the question to 69Billy since he is back in Pattaya and probably are doing 90 % of all LB at one time or another during his visit, but I guess he is to busy to read about the girls when he can actually do the girls.
              Attached Files
              Per Vers
              Official Spokesperson of Gillette

Comment

No, 100 % LB. But worth a try.

Comment

Hello Per Vers!

Her name is Nancy, she is 30 years old (really) and has no Titts but a functionable cock. She talks like a girl, walks like a girl and has soft skin like a girl. At my first night with her she came three times. A wonderful night with a wonderful ladyboy!

Hello aktiv-passiv! Nice to meet you here!

Comment

Nancy has been working at Didi's Bar for a few years already, which isn't a bad effort.
                    Very sweet girl, and I actually think she has improved with age. *When I saw her a couple of weeks ago, she was looking better than ever.

Cheers
                    Koykaeng
                    Attached Files
                    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

She is fabulous

randyman
                      ain't life grand

Comment

My god, she is Beautiful

6 weeks to go and she is mine

Comment

Damn, Koykaeng those are some nice pics of Nancy.

You wouldn't happen to have her mobile number?

I am the kind of guy that like to make appointment before I go to look for a girl, instead of running of half-cocked (pun intended). I hate to come to a bar to look for that special one and find out that she has just gone home to "up-country" because her mother, father, water buffalo (whatever not) is sick or she has Buddha (what the hell is that?) and are going to temple for the next few weeks.
                          Per Vers
                          Official Spokesperson of Gillette

Comment

When I saw her a couple of weeks ago, she was looking better than ever.
                            Yikes...what a babe
                            Mister Arse

Comment

As long as you promise to uphold the "code of ethics" on ladyboys mobile phone numbers, her it is;

Name: Nancy

Address: Didi's Bar

Mobile: 0859 470 972

Cheers
                              Koykaeng
                              Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Working...
                              X