X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walking Street Roundup November 2015

So we took a couple trips to Walking Street during our stay in Pattaya, so I thought I would go over how the ladyboy situation looks there these days. Things have changed a bit since the old days when Jenny Star Bar was around.
    We first tried going to Lita Bar on Soi Blowjob as we had never been there before. It wasn't easy to find Soi Blowjob and nobody seemed to be able to give us directions. Finally about half way down Walking Street we saw the sign. We get to Lita Bar but were told it was closed for a private party. So we went out to cruise the rest of Walking Street.

Of course Linda Bar is still there and has not changed in years. Still a lack of hot ladyboys in any numbers at Linda Bar.
    Sorry my camera was taking kinda fuzzy pics in the dark. IMG_6622.jpg

As we walk down we see a bar called Ring the Bell which appears to be mainly ladyboys, we never went in as none looked very attractive. So a little further down, just before the Hot Tuna Bar and across from Freelancer Bar seems to be the main place where the ladyboys hang out these days. There is a seedy beer bar there called the Wayfarer or something like that. Right beside it is a big pool room with a band on the side and this is where all the ladyboys seem to frequent. It isn't like the old days when they used to stand still and work Walking Street, they seem to not want to stand still and are always on the move. Since there is a permanent police table on Walking street now I think the ladyboys risk being arrested if they are not in a bar and just working solo. We decided to sit in the Wayfarer for a beer and had some ladyboys come sit with us, basically the same ones that were working the street. The one beside me said she was a real lady and shoved my hand up her pussy, i'm pretty sure she was post op tho. I took a couple pictures of this ladyboy that was sitting beside my buddy she was fairly cute. I did see this same ladyboy working at Sensations a couple nights later. IMG_6629.jpg
    IMG_6618.jpg
    IMG_6627.jpg
    IMG_6624.jpg
    IMG_6625.jpg

The other thing on Walking Street is there is now a whole bunch of Russian Cabarets opening, especially at the one intersection down towards the far end. I really don't understand why the Russians come to Pattaya to see Russian girls but to each their own I guess. I'm sad to see Russian girls taking the jobs of Thai girls, as I come to Thailand for Thai ladies.
    The other thing I have heard that you can get charged alot of money at these places even if it is not warranted and they will MAKE you pay. Nothing about these Cabarets seem fun and almost seem a little scary.

Also just as you come into Walking Street, right beside the big sign at the entrance is the Isaan Bar. Here they play Isaan music and the ladyboys love it. There is always some ladyboys partying there especially later on in the evening. Word is the singer is also a ladyboy but this is not confirmed. Also a great place to take ladyboys to party and dance. IMG_6520.jpg

Walking street is still interesting but it is not the ladyboy haven it once was. All the girls working the street are as invisible as they can be and always seem to be on the move.
    The prime days of Walking street are in the past I think, at least for ladyboys.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Excellent update Crag and it is sad to hear that the lb action is much less than the past. You are right about the police crack down on freelance ladyboys. Those not based in a bar are often arrested and fined by police. Unfortunately some freelance ladyboys committed criminal activities such as theft, which has led to the police action. I remember back around 2000-2005 it was a mesmerizing to see beautiful lbs like Paris, Gyk (aka Kikky), Amy, etc, making their rounds.

I am also mystified about the Russian cabarets. I know that the Russian mafia have a strong presence in Pattaya, but with the current state of the Russian economy, I would have thought they wouldn't be drawing many Russian tourists to these places - unless it is part of a money laundering scheme.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
    X