X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new Lita Bar

I was expecting to find Lita Bar on Soi Blowjob still, as we were headed to a party there on Oct 31.
    However as we were cutting down Soi 31-2 my associate said, we're here. I said, we have a ways to go it is off walking street...
    He said turn around. We were standing right in front of the new location.

It is a nice little bar with comfortable interior and sexy ladyboys.

Got a couple shots from the night that I can show.
    Attached Files
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Isn't the second shot of King's Bar owner and his worker Sky? Mix up? I think I've seen the third shot gal playing pool. Looked normal in street clothes but that smile. Maybe I'll visit them with my heavy Canon 80D.

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
      Isn't the second shot of King's Bar owner and his worker Sky? Mix up? I think I've seen the third shot gal playing pool. Looked normal in street clothes but that smile. Maybe I'll visit them with my heavy Canon 80D.
      No Mix up, Dave of King's Bar was at every party.
      I think he parties 24 hours a day!
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by CRAG View Post
        I was expecting to find Lita Bar on Soi Blowjob still, as we were headed to a party there on Oct 31.
        However as we were cutting down Soi 31-1 my associate said, we're here. I said, we have a ways to go it is off walking street...
        He said turn around. We were standing right in front of the new location.

It is a nice little bar with comfortable interior and sexy ladyboys.

Got a couple shots from the night that I can show.
        Absolutely breathtaking

Comment

Working...
        X