Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here in Canada I got the vaccine at 50 my dermatologist and family doctor both recommended it!!! myself like michael douglas ate a lot of pussy so taking no chances!! I've eaten chinese and korean bbq with no problem but once at the thai bbq and bang I'm down!!

Comment

I think most guys get sick in one of two ways but both are related. Generally speaking... and not an expert here .
      besides drinking and being dehydrated....
      1) enjoyment of food that's contaminated with bacteria....
      2) enjoyment of ladyboyparts contaminated with bacteria.

both may or may not involve assholes

I get tested regularly as part of a health routine. I am currently healthy and free of nasties.

I have been to Thailand, sans condom a trip years ago and tested HIV free for 4 years . Dumb luck I guess. I have been to Thailand and wrapped up since for years ...all but 1 time ...(Check Inn "Nana", thank you very much ) and caught chlamydia.

That said there's no reason to be risky, really. Your just gonna get someones whole "everything in them without discretion juice" in you along with every other guy whose cum in her ass ...into you. And if your BB into her ass, bacteria infections are the risk more that HIV (hence my chlamydia). And giving good hummer can give you challenge for your tonsils from (pus) out of an infected urethra (gonorrhea) ...So good luck. It's a roll of the dice and with super bacteria like what is showing up in Asia, it's a slanted game I would be careful to play .

Oral I would still go BB but the rest is covered for sure. . I cant even ride without a seatbelt any more ..

Comment

I go BB all the time with ladyboys caught a few things but hey ho, I will admit I am abit of a sex addict so is very hard yo resist bb, condoms become very boring, yes I know it's stupid but ..that rush u get when u know u gonna fuck that ladyboy raw man its too good

Comment

Originally posted by Gdizzle1234 View Post
          I go BB all the time with ladyboys caught a few things but hey ho, I will admit I am abit of a sex addict so is very hard yo resist bb, condoms become very boring, yes I know it's stupid but ..that rush u get when u know u gonna fuck that ladyboy raw man its too good
          I prefer BB too. It feels just better and I love creampie in my pussy. No risk no fun....

Comment

I would advise you to read this thread by the original poster of this this topic: Gdizzle1234

You might want to change your mind after reading it.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

This new PEP drug is tradenamed TRUVADA. Call your doctor and ask for a prescription and see how much insurance will cover it. Maybe it can be obtained in Thai pharmacies. That would be good for all of us. My nearby Costco pharmacy sez they can get it. Just have to wait for them to order it because they don't normally stock it.

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
                I would advise you to read this thread by the original poster of this this topic: Gdizzle1234

You might want to change your mind after reading it.
                That's how it goes . Someone carries HIV and spreads it to the LBs and then it spreads more from poor decision making. Also worth noting that the LB s will suffer as most won't get treatment. I know of one who knew she was spreading it but didn't give a fuck. Payback to Falangs. Also fucking bareback transmits other shit. How about a nice dose of hepatitis A or B (although there is a vaccine) . Dosen't make sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gdizzle1234 View Post
                  Hi guys, been pattaya twice, do a ny one risk fucking without a condom with ladyboys, I've shagged loads but only ever with a condom, I've never asked without anyone done?how much extra they charge, anyone know ladyboys who will do it? Ect ect
                  No man even I never have been done without a condom ever and will not be going to do this without except my wife 😁

Comment

I used do oral unprotected but intercourse always protected. Had a few ladyboys trying to convince me to go bareback and it was tempting (I hate condoms), but luckily I didn't. Right now I am in a serious relationship with a ladyboy and in that case we don't use condoms

Comment

Originally posted by rick78 View Post
                      I used do oral unprotected but intercourse always protected. Had a few ladyboys trying to convince me to go bareback and it was tempting (I hate condoms), but luckily I didn't. Right now I am in a serious relationship with a ladyboy and in that case we don't use condoms
                      Did you get tested? My girlfriend and I got tested and we always went bareback after that.

Comment

If the ladyboy is out of my sight then I don't trust them.
                        Even the most sincere ones are probably cheating when you are not around.
                        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

As far as Pinoy ladyboys are concerned, "serious relationship" doesn't really mean serious. It means the ladyboy obtained the white man to be faithfull and send her money on a (monthly) basis. They pretend to be like married and require the white man not to see another girl or ladyboy.
                          They sometimes say "serious" to add they want no sex or sex as rarely as possible. They don't understand we can be serious and willing to butterfly for holidays. They live in another century.

Comment

Originally posted by P&G View Post
                            As far as Pinoy ladyboys are concerned, "serious relationship" doesn't really mean serious. It means the ladyboy obtained the white man to be faithfull and send her money on a (monthly) basis. They pretend to be like married and require the white man not to see another girl or ladyboy.
                            They sometimes say "serious" to add they want no sex or sex as rarely as possible. They don't understand we can be serious and willing to butterfly for holidays. They live in another century.
                            I think that may be universal in long distance relationships with LBs. They are all about survival...monetary and emotional so they have learned how to manipulate the truth and manipulate the falang into a sense of being their "one" to ensure the "sure thing" in their lives for as long as possible everytime.

Comment

No one can be absolutely sure of their partner’s fidelity living together. Much less sure in a long distance relationship. Of course that works both ways. As they say in Spanish, “Amor de lejos, amor de pendejos.”

Comment

Originally posted by Escierto View Post

Did you get tested? My girlfriend and I got tested and we always went bareback after that.
                                Yep

Comment

Working...
                                X