X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the sauna rooms in Pattaya?

The weather is miserably cold right now and I'd like to get a nice hot steam sauna, a full body massage, and a "sensation". These places are all over the Philippines so where are they in Thailand? Didn't realize it could get so cold around the low 70's with wet windy weather. That's why everybody is coughing, sick, got the runs with the stomach flu. Mine has lasted almost 3 weeks. Sure wish I could get a relaxing steam bath, go back to the hotel, and take a nap. So are there any sauna baths with massage parlors anywhere?

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
    The weather is miserably cold right now and I'd like to get a nice hot steam sauna, a full body massage, and a "sensation". These places are all over the Philippines so where are they in Thailand? Didn't realize it could get so cold around the low 70's with wet windy weather. That's why everybody is coughing, sick, got the runs with the stomach flu. Mine has lasted almost 3 weeks. Sure wish I could get a relaxing steam bath, go back to the hotel, and take a nap. So are there any sauna baths with massage parlors anywhere?
    Haven't been to Pattaya yet and am not really into saunas, but here's some info I ripped off from another forum LOL:

Silom Sauna - Pattaya [Type]Sauna [City]Pattaya, Thailand [Area]North Pattaya [Address]Soi 3, Pattaya Beach Rd, Nong Prue, Bang Lamung, Chon Buri [TEL]038-361-541

Comment

Here is one called the Mari Jari Sauna
      Here you will find a real Russian sauna (banya) in Pattaya, with a steam room and sauna brooms, a Turkish bath (Hammam), two Finnish saunas, a luxurious Thai SPA-zone, a spacious pool area

and the Jomtien Sauna

They may have saunas at the soapy massage places.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

These are helpful. There are lots of times when I need to kill one or two hours before going out to the drinking clubs. Getting tired of foot or back massages as they leave your greasy with oil that is hard to clean off. Have to return to my hotel and really scrub them off hard. Oh yes, the weather is warming up already. Should be nice tonight on New Year's Eve. My first time for this is Thailand.

Comment

Working...
        X