X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the attitude about Pattaya?

I always thought the ideas were innovative and motives valid.... but really dude... love the car (tesla) but why give Pattaya s black eye by name it in your battle of (I don't know what exactly) with the British dude; Not sure who he is either, but leave pattaya out of it please
    Thanks .

Tesla CEO calls Brit diver in Thai soccer team rescue a "child rapist" who moved to Southeast Asia to take a child bride

He's kind of losing his marbles lately.
    I'm not sure why he is so upset he couldn't save the day.
    Maybe no one has faith in his ideas anymore.
    He should be hanging with Kanye...
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I think there people who dont know about pattaya, people who do and dont care and maybe have a fucked up idea about it and then theres those who look inside the "Pattaya Box of Fun" and say... "oh ya this looks interesting let's see what's inside..." and these are who we are mostly . We open the box and enjoy its contents and go on our merry way. We spend money, leave the LBs with some cash and fun memories and think about the next trip..good times . ....personally Musk can go fuck himself... another rich asshole trying to deflect attention away from his ridiculous comment that show he's an opportunist trying hard to stay a hero in everyone's eyes when I fact the rescue was figured out long before he showed up with his crack head idea...

Comment

Working...
      X