X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soi Buakhao is becoming Soi Ladyboy

It seems that there is many ladyboy bars on Soi Bukhao, bars with ladyboys and freelancer ladyboys on Soi Buakhao these days.

One afternoon we noticed Pook Bar 2 was quite a small new place on Soi Buakhao so we dropped in for a beer one afternoon and met Sky who i got this crappy pic of.

As you go down a block or so is bar Nichda which appears to be all ladyboys also.

As you go further down you have Surprise Yourself Bar and next door their Satellite location at the A1 Backpacker Hostel.
    We spent an evening at Surprise yourself for the volleyball party but also noticed many ladyboys at the A1.
    So another night we went back to A1 Hostel and partied with 4 ladyboys there.

Around the corner is Baby Boom Bar and down on Action street is now Sensations Bar.
    At the other end of Soi Buakhao, New Bar is only half a block off on Soi made in Thailand and 69 Bar is only a block south of New Bar.
    Hunny Bunny bar is just off Buakhao on Soi Chalermphrakiat but we never made it there.

Soi Buakhao seems like the center of ladyboy action.

image_84435.jpg image_84436.jpg
    image_84437.jpg

image_84438.jpg
    image_84441.jpg
    image_84447.jpg
    Attached Files
    www.ladyboysthai.com

So true, Soi Buakhao is LB central...and you forgot to mention Fantasy Lounge which is next to (almost) Nichda Bar. Lot's of talent there too.
    Also CragR, nice to see a photo of Kong (Asia Backpackers photo, girl on the right wearing a black shirt). Have spent some quality time with that one 555.

LBs are sprinkled here and there in many bars and massage shops on Soi Buakhao just waiting to be found.

Comment

Could some one post a google maps link to action street please ? I am sometimes confused about its exact location.

Comment

Click on the photo.
        ★★★☆☆ · Beer Garden · 316/66 Soi Buakhao

Comment

Originally posted by soju View Post
          So true, Soi Buakhao is LB central...and you forgot to mention Fantasy Lounge which is next to (almost) Nichda Bar. Lot's of talent there too.
          Also CragR, nice to see a photo of Kong (Asia Backpackers photo, girl on the right wearing a black shirt). Have spent some quality time with that one 555.

LBs are sprinkled here and there in many bars and massage shops on Soi Buakhao just waiting to be found.
          I thought it was a bit of a novelty that A1 Backpacker Hostel was also a ladyboy bar so we decided to buy all the girls a drink.
          That was all 4 of the ladyboys on staff. We sat with them and bought them drinks for hours.
          Kong seemed like fun so I grabbed her. Later we took her and one of her friends back to my room to party a bit more.
          For some reason they thought they had to try and game us which was a bit of a turn off.
          Kong stayed the night but found her a little disappointing, partly i was turned off they were trying to play games with us since we were very generous all night.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Too bad about Kong,unfortunately I've heard this criticism about her before on another forum so you are not alone.
            Seems like reviews are 50% good and 50% bad.
            I like her femboy body and I always get good service.
            Will see her in about two weeks so will mention customers are getting put off with her act. No mention of your situation directly, of course.
            I stay in touch with her a bit on Line and she complains about a lack of customers and this could be one factor. She should know farlang talk and exchange info. Of course I won't mention the forum.
            Anyway, here are few photos I took last trip of Kong:

ON02.jpg

Tw46.jpg

Th221.jpg

Fo412.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by soju View Post
              Click on the photo.
              Great info. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Hard to recognize the snakes from looks alone. Always tell myself that every time I enter any bar. Good habit to be suspicious.

Comment

I had contacts with Kong 2 years ago as she was staying in Issan. I wasn't convinced she would be able to go to the room with a farang and forgot about her contact. As I was in Cambodia, she went to Pattaya. I have never met, I can't write a review on her, but I never missed her contact.

As far as I remember, soi Buakhao, is also the soi of freelancers after midnight. One can find a few good ones.

Comment

Yes, Kong was in Surin must be a bit over 2 years ago now unless she was back on holiday when you were in Cambodia.
                    As stated above the reviews are mixed on her performance in the room with some being dreadful. I have nothing but good to say about her. Took her for a couple of days two years ago, then again last year, and will again next week.
                    That said I am sexy man

Back to Soi B. Tons of freelancers with a few around till sun up.

Comment

I don't remember exactly when I contacted her and when I did something else. All i can say is that she looks better on her pics now than in Thaifriendly at that time. I had feared to meet young Asian cow boy, what she's not.

Comment

Agreed P&G but she is some farmer's son 555.

I've got a couple more photos-- this time from 2 years ago. Will stop the thread fuck after this. Sorry for taking away from the topic being Soi Buakhao and LBs.

Anyway, Kong in my room:

20170202_194035.jpg
                        20170202_193132.jpg
                        From her Thaifriendly around that time:

1488195042276.jpg

Hope to do a bit of a trip report so she will be mentioned in that... will refrain from taking away from the OPs thread from here on out.

Cheers

Comment

Pook bar is closed

Comment

nightingales is cute and feminine ladyboy bar

Comment

Originally posted by Cinederose View Post
                              Pook bar is closed
                              Which the Pook 2 bar on Soi Bukaow?
                              or the Pook bar on Soi 6?

Originally posted by Cinederose View Post
                              nightingales is cute and feminine ladyboy bar