First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian Trans holidaying in pattaya

Hello.
    I hope this is correct section.
    I'm a part time trans, slowly transitioning. I'm heading to pattaya in august and will be female for my time there.
    Will I be OK, I know there are heaps of Asian trans, but I'm a westerner. Will I be welcomed in the bars and clubs etc.
    Thank you for help and advise.

Yup the ladyboys in Thailand generally like western trans and CDs.
    As long as you are not trying to compete with them.....
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

No I won't be competing with them, just want to hang out play pool, dance and chat.

Comment

You'll do fine and have fun . I travelled to Thailand with an Amazon sized trans from Canada in 2014.... she turned out to be a novelty and was welcomed by all the LB's we met..Enjoy!

Comment

Thank you, makes me feel abit better

Comment

I woudl suggest you to contact Thanya : https://www.thaifriendly.com/thanyabun . If you have no account at thaifriendly, you should find her easily in the evening in soi Buakhao near the intersction of soi Diana. This is where she hangs when she is not busy. I had a St (4 hours !) with her as a monger. I met her her in a bar as she was playing pool with a lady and her husband. She is a real sweetheart. She had been a bar girl but doesn't like ladyboys rivalries in bars. She had also played guitar in ladyboys band.
            If you give her a good tip, she can be your friendly wingman for while.
            Thanya.jpg

Comment

Hi , I will be there filming for my channel. Can show you around

Comment

Working...
              X