X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 'So What!' Bar, Pattaya...

Not seen it mentioned on here but the So what Bar in Soi 6 is a pleasant change from the brashness of Boss bar it's fairly small decent decor and cute non pushy LB's drink prices are reasonable and the st room is clean, well woth a visit

It's ok'ish....bit bland and so typical Soi 6, nothing out of the ordinary though.
    Just worth a passing drink if you are up that way

Comment

Welcome to the forum of madness
      i love t-girls

Comment

What  
        Great band , but I prefer to look at LBs late at night
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

it seems Bangkokdom has gone One Step Beyond
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

So what , so what , not for the easily offended

http://www.youtube.com/v/eYCnL_qVl-E&hl=en">http://www.youtube.com/v/eYCnL_qVl-E&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344">
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

good auld pentire it takes a lot to excite this romeo

Comment

(undertaker @ Jun. 07 2008,15:41) good auld pentire it takes a lot to excite this romeo
                If I didn't know you better Jelly ole boy....I'd think you were having a pop at me

Comment

Found this spot this afternoon about 2pm just by chance. It is called "The What's Up Bar" I was looking for a little afternoon delight after reading about the pook bar being an early venue on sol 6. Turned down 6.1 not knowing any better (which is more of an alley than a street) and just as I was about to turn around I spoted this 6 foot something red hot blonde sticking her head out the door. As it turns out I spotted her last night in front of the lobby of Dynasty on sol 13 but was too much of a pussy to go out and reel her in in front of the lobby girls. I had been kicking myself in the ass all morning thinking about the one that got away but wa la...there she was. Of course in the back door(as it turns out it fronts sol 6) we went and sat with her and her friend. After a couple cocktails I ask about a two girl show and although they didn't seem real excited about it they agreed. I ask how much and the little brutal one(Jenny as I remember, bad teeth, bad complexion) said 600 for the bar and room and 500 each for me and Fa! I shit you not...500! Of course off we went upstairs. Fa is probably over 6 ft tall and with heels 4 inches more. (She hit her head going in the door)If there is a taller lb I have never seen it. Perfect slim, tan, lean, body and great attitude. The 2 girl show never got off the ground as the second Jenny headed to the shower I attacked Fa. A nice 6' cock with a 3" curve to the left(it was straight as a string by the time I finshed with it!) Anyway we managed to spill all 3 nuts on the which she rubbed in before showering. Of course I gave them 1k each which was the best value on my trip to date. I know a report without photos is extremely weak but I don't have a camera with me. For you amazon lovers(although not a real amazon being so thin and pretty) she is a can't miss.
                  Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed
                  by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did.
                  So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
                  --- Mark Twain

Comment

.....OH and MARSHA, two examples from "so what".....

39336.jpg

post-21-2-39336-post_7_2_88738_Masha__2___Large_.jpg
                    xxx

Comment

Is Anna Meena in attendance at the So What Bar these days?

May have to make a Pattaya run if she is...

Ana Meena
                      Do you remember when flying was dangerous and sex was safe?

Comment

(thick81 @ May 19 2009,16:01) Is Anna Meena in attendance at the So What Bar these days?

May have to make a Pattaya run if she is...

Ana Meena
                        ....forget it, she leaves pattaya since a while.....not sure she comes back before high season start's.....

....Juri*
                        Attached Files
                        xxx

Comment

I had a down & dirty short time at "So What" recently with the slutty Sunny.

Cheers
                          Koykaeng

65933.jpg

post-21-2-65933-IMG_0318.JPGpost-21-2-65933-IMG_0324.JPG
                          Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(Side Show Bob @ May 19 2009,05:53) Found this spot this afternoon about 2pm just by chance. It is called "The What's Up Bar" I was looking for a little afternoon delight after reading about the pook bar being an early venue on sol 6. Turned down 6.1 not knowing any better (which is more of an alley than a street) and just as I was about to turn around I spoted this 6 foot something red hot blonde sticking her head out the door. As it turns out I spotted her last night in front of the lobby of Dynasty on sol 13 but was too much of a pussy to go out and reel her in in front of the lobby girls. I had been kicking myself in the ass all morning thinking about the one that got away but wa la...there she was. Of course in the back door(as it turns out it fronts sol 6) we went and sat with her and her friend. After a couple cocktails I ask about a two girl show and although they didn't seem real excited about it they agreed. I ask how much and the little brutal one(Jenny as I remember, bad teeth, bad complexion) said 600 for the bar and room and 500 each for me and Fa! I shit you not...500! Of course off we went upstairs. Fa is probably over 6 ft tall and with heels 4 inches more. (She hit her head going in the door)If there is a taller lb I have never seen it. Perfect slim, tan, lean, body and great attitude. The 2 girl show never got off the ground as the second Jenny headed to the shower I attacked Fa. A nice 6' cock with a 3" curve to the left(it was straight as a string by the time I finshed with it!) Anyway we managed to spill all 3 nuts on the which she rubbed in before showering. Of course I gave them 1k each which was the best value on my trip to date. I know a report without photos is extremely weak but I don't have a camera with me. For you amazon lovers(although not a real amazon being so thin and pretty) she is a can't miss.
                            Hi Bob,
                            Is this the Fa you are talking about?

88352.jpg
                            “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Side Show Bob @ May 19 2009,19:53) I ask how much and the little brutal one(Jenny as I remember, bad teeth, bad complexion) said 600 for the bar and room and 500 each for me and Fa! I shit you not...500!
                              The standard pricing in almost every bar on Soi 6 is 300 to the bar for use of the room (some call it a barfine but it is not really).  Then 500 direct to the girl, although some of the girls want 600 or 700. So one girl should cost 1000 all-in.  

Two or more girls, sometimes they charge 300 for the room but some bars want 600 because you are taking 2 staff away for a bit.  If I you ask for 300 for the room with 2 girls, sometimes they say yes.  Once finished, direct to the girls is the same thing, 500/600/700 each.

Threesomes are hit and miss, if you get them to deep-kiss  in the bar, and stoke each others cocks, then a good threesome is likely,  And if you want something specific, you need to be very specific before going up to the room.   Your embarrassment will pass as you are banging one while the other licks your ass.

Comment

Working...
                              X