Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My fav has always been Stringfellows- never had any hassle in there and it's always been a great night out. Had a few laughs in La Bamba as well but it's always been quiet when I've visited-maybe its my aftershave!
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

(pacman @ Sep. 12 2008,14:57)     spot-on Snick, it will only be a matter of time before she becomes as popular as any of our favourites.

She absolutely refused to allow me to take any naked pictures but she possesses one of the great weapons of arse destruction.

Back in the room, she tipped the bathroom scales at 42 kilos & I swear half of that must have been her cock.      
      You have to introduce me to this girl. I absolutely love sub-45kg girls...

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

(Ivor Biggun @ Sep. 13 2008,22:38) My fav has always been Stringfellows- never had any hassle in there and it's always been a great night out.
        I'm with jonstroud and Ivor on this one.  A few of my mates think Stringfellows is too full on and intimate  ...... whereas I like it because it is ....err ... full on and intimate  

But the LBs are just a great crowd (mostly) and not at all skanky - or pouting if you barfine different girls (unless your name is Rick   )  My idea of sanuk is an hour there surrounded by hot chicks enjoying a few drinks (and their weapons).  

My favourite LB bar in LOS  
        TT

Comment

(paulj92 @ Sep. 12 2008,23:32) dont forget pook swan house couple of stunners in there i know try bua  
          I would second this recommendation for Pook Bar on Soi Buakaow, especially for afternoons. Some nice ones here, even if the music sucks.

Comment

(TTChang @ Sep. 15 2008,12:41) or pouting if you barfine different girls (unless your name is Rick   ) :
            What´s that supposed to mean, tt?
            I barfined four of them at once, and they all pretended to be happy
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Hey, is your name Rick?  That's a concidence  

I thought you had a slap from one of the lovely Stringfellow girls for being a butterfly?   But I know you like barfining en masse in that bar, and are an enthusiast, so they must know you as 'SizeQueen Butterfly Man'

That's what I meant   ....  
              TT

Comment

Ah, of course, now i remember. Yes, Dear didn´t like butterflying falangs.
                How´s May doing?
                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

I can't recommend any Pattaya bars...But I can suggest that you stay far away from Jomtien...
                  Horrible place...Horrible bars...Horrible girls...Horrible music... And way too expensive...

BTW...Does anyone know any good hotels in Jomtien?
                  "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I can´t recommend Pattaya.

So why do you recommed "she make love in a Jomtien hotel" ( from your sign), if you don´t like it there?

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(sev7en @ Sep. 15 2008,18:58) How´s May doing?
                      May ?  who is May?   Fortunately i'm getting dementia  

Haven't seen her for ages, so you could say that is one addiction I've broken.   There are others I haven't  
                      TT

Comment

Good one! I want my dementia soon now, i need it to forget.

Bless May, i hope she do well in sgp and find a good man.

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(TTChang @ Sep. 15 2008,19:19)
                          (sev7en @ Sep. 15 2008,18:58) How´s May doing?
                          Haven't seen her for ages, so you could say that is one addiction I've broken.   There are others I haven't  
                          Interesting...May rhymes with Ae...
                          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Sev7en

Why do you even come to Thailand - on one hand you praise/lust after LB's and then you say the whole place is a shit hole - whoops maybe that is why you come!!!!

Comment

Pattaya is the ultimate shit hole -

sodom & Gomorrah combined by the sea!!
                              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(rossco @ Sep. 16 2008,01:18) Sev7en

Why do you even come to Thailand - on one hand you praise/lust after LB's and then you say the whole place is a shit hole - whoops maybe that is why you come!!!!  
                                No, i said Pattaya is a shithole, not Thailand. I love Bkk.
                                But i stand by what i said, if it weren´t for all the lb´s, i would never set foot in Pattaya again.

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                                X