Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(sev7en @ Sep. 16 2008,01:31) .... if it weren´t for all the lb´s, i would never set foot in Pattaya again.
    Yea..but there are a LOT of LB there...and thats why we go.
    It sure ain't for the beach, shopping or (ha) the culture.

In the past I would have added that I also like the nightlife, but thats dying.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Same same...
      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(Snick @ Sep. 16 2008,10:02) Yea..but there are a LOT of LB there...and thats why we go.
        Exactly. It´s THE ladyboy capital. They´re everywhere you go,, not so concentrated as Bkk.

Imo, Pattaya have asolutely zero to offer except the lbs.
        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

And what exactly do you spend your time doing when you are in BKK
          except fuck ladyboys?
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Nothing really, but i prefer doing that nothing in a nice place like Bkk.
            C´mon, you don´t like Pattaya either, except for all the asses you have a thing for.
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

I do like asses...but I also like Pattaya these days...especially Jomtien...And
              thinkng seriously about making my base there next trip rather than BKK...I am
              especially disenchanted with NEP...I will miss some Guess girls...But they are only
              a phone call and a bus ride away....

But maybe it's just all the cute asses...

Comment

(sev7en @ Sep. 16 2008,16:54) Imo, Pattaya have asolutely zero to offer except the lbs.
                So am i correct in thinking you don't play golf, fish, dive, like the beach, enjoy some great food, visit the gg soapies or enjoy a few beers out on the town with some mates then.  
                Hear all, see all, say nowt, well not much anyrode.

Comment

Absolutely...I'd rather sit on that shitty beach with a cute girl and drink beer and eat Thai
                  food then sit at any pool in BKK or spend an afternoon at Big Dogs...
                  I'm a new Pattaya convert...But I'll take the small town and the small
                  town girls and all the Pattaya excesses over BKK...

At least for now...

Comment

(titleist @ Sep. 17 2008,17:31)
                    (sev7en @ Sep. 16 2008,16:54) Imo, Pattaya have asolutely zero to offer except the lbs.
                    So am i correct in thinking you don't play golf, fish, dive, like the beach, enjoy some great food, visit the gg soapies or enjoy a few beers out on the town with some mates then.  
                    Sure i do, but all those things can be done in nicer places. In Phuket the sky is blue, the beaches clean, you can swim in ocean.
                    Pattaya is only about one thing, and that gets old after awhile, at least at my age.

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Tried a few more LB bars on the following weekend. First up was Kitten Club which has a mixture of GGs and post-ops.

Standard drinks for customers and staff are about 150 baht each. For that you get see a few dancers and some naked "performers" in a paddling pool full of foam. Actually, that's not quite right, the expensive drinks are just part of the entertainment cost. They have other members of staff wandering round with buckets that they expect you to throw some cash in. This is just like one of the upstairs bars in Patpong.

The mamasan tried to rip me off. I bought a girl a drink and she asked if I would buy the mamasan a drink. I said no, but the drink arrived anyway. I said no again, but the drink remained on my tab. When it came to paying up, the mamasan removed the bill for her drink but insisted the total was right even though there had been no deduction. She knew perfectly well what she was up to. A little more forceful persuasion and she backed down, but beware this is definitely a rip off bar. I take back most of what I said about Guess in Bangkok. This is definitely the worst LB bar I've been to.

Next up was La Bamba's. What a difference a few hundred yards can make. No hassles or scams. Just eager-to-please staff doing their thing. I forget the name of the cutie I took upstairs but she was very fit and a lot of fun.

Club 131 had a lot of customers so they must be doing something right. I didn't have the time to check it out, though.

Comment

looks like the top 3 on my list next month will be Pook, Stringfellows and LaBamba...in no particular order.

Comment

Remember there are 2 pooks !
                          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Stringfellows was my favorite by far. After going to ladyboy bars for 10 years or so I finally learned how to act at one so I have a great time and dont piss any of the girls off. I just spend a little extra money and buy drinks and lady boy drinks and tip the mamasan. The entire night still only cost me around $100.00 US or 3300 Baht and I had a lot of fun. I started drinking Tiger beer rather than that piss water Singha and loved it better.
                            reflections

Comment

PATTAYA OBSESSIONS

13/4 SOI PATTYLAND 2

OPEN 6PM TILL LATE!

ALL Forum members can come claim your discount cards and the club.

15% off Hotel rates
                              20% off on all your own drinks ordered after Happy Hour (6-9PM)
                              Use VIP Card from 9:00 TILL LATE!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Can I collect some of those VIP vards and hand them out at the Ladyboy Lovers party at The Pattaya Bay Resort in May?

I'll pop by and talk to you about that in a few days...

Cheers... Stogie

Comment

Working...
                                X