• Show
Clear All

SEEYOU@THEBAR,

pr.

Comment

MORE PICS
      Attached Files

Comment

Good to see you still around stogie! Also good to see this thread alive, shall be returning to los in the next month or 2, i am still living in the P. I, I shall post again!!!! good stuff

Comment

Have to say that I loved the bars on Drinking Street (if I am not mistaken), Kahuna and Ozzie took me to back in Feb. Low key surrounding but some nice lbs and a great way to start off the night or spend it there.

Will be back soon. La Bamba is nice 2 and you always meet some BMs there. Have never been in SF, shall see.
          JSB is great if you want to watch some stunners later at night and EZY seems a very comfy place to hang out but doesn't get going until quite late.

After having had a wrong idea about Pattaya and therefore never gone there b4 I do like it now for all it stands for, despite Chiang Mai being my favourite place so far in Thailand.

Comment

(Chinaman @ Apr. 04 2009,00:08) .. After having had a wrong idea about Pattaya and therefore never gone there b4 I do like it now for all it stands for ..
            Probably the right idea about Pattaya, but you are more relaxed.  Even katoeylover goes there now (see his earlier posts on this thread)

And there's a rumour that Kahuna is standing as Mayor next year     No comparison with 'Harvey Milk' intended ... as we know, Kahuna isn't    Well, only slightly  
            TT

Comment

Stunners

They are so innocently beautiful.

Originally posted by Pattaya Obsessions PR View Post
              PATTAYA OBSESSIONS

13/4 SOI PATTYLAND 2

OPEN 6PM TILL LATE!

ALL Forum members can come claim your discount cards and the club.

15% off Hotel rates
              20% off on all your own drinks ordered after Happy Hour (6-9PM)
              Use VIP Card from 9:00 TILL LATE!

Comment

Needs a new update. Most of these posts are from 2009. That's 7 years ago. I know Jenny Star Bar, Pook Bar on Bhukao, and Stringfellows are gone. I think I got here too late. Obsessions is still around. Seems the LB's are mixing in with the gg's all over town. Last year there were so few boys and girls on Beachwalk. Used to be big crowds of people in front of Mike's Shopping Center, but now nobody is in front of the store. Only across the street. Depressing. Maybe I am visiting too early from October to December.

Comment

Yes no one has post on this thread for a while but there is other threads and information about the Pattaya ladyboy bars.

I visited Jenny Star Bar just before it closed.
                  https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboar...-bar-is-closedI made this partial map for a guys staying in the View Talay 6

Attached Files
                  www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Thanks again, Crag. Super Hedonist Extraordinaire.

Comment

some really nice pics in here, seems pattaya has some nice ones
                      For more ladyboy talk and travel tips check out https://guysnightlife.com
                      For all things trans check out LadyboyWiki

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post
                        Yes no one has post on this thread for a while but there is other threads and information about the Pattaya ladyboy bars.

I visited Jenny Star Bar just before it closed.
                        https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboar...-bar-is-closedI made this partial map for a guys staying in the View Talay 6

Hey Craig, can you direct my to the post you did with bar locations etc ...thanks

Comment

hello everyone how are you I Am new here I am From oxford After 2 day am come to pattaya city anyone know tha't which bar is out class i Searching for a classic hotel and bar.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyshakes View Post
                            hello everyone how are you I Am new here I am From oxford After 2 day am come to pattaya city anyone know tha't which bar is out class i Searching for a classic hotel and bar.
                            i am staying here The Long Bar three time its beautifull

Comment

thank you I will cheak!

Comment

Hi all spent a wonderful 5 days recently in Pattaya (August 2022). Walking street was thriving. Not overcrowded with tourists but steady traffic. Bars were open to the early hours. My fav bars are Windmills and Katoeys are us. Gorgeous tall blonde LB (post op) at Linda Bar. And the marijuana coffee shops were definitely worth a visit too!

Comment

Working...
                                X