• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the tip box is a great idea

This place sounds fantastic

Mardhi, I hope Jay is taking notes
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

Tip box? Absolutely rubbing your nose in it, we gladly buy LB drinks, pay bar fines, buy their friends drinks and be nice customer and a good guy, the drinks are more expensive? Up to us, we judge the venue by reaction and personal experience.

Tip box? It is not only against Thai culture it is a fucking personal insult to the customer.
      My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Oct. 10 2008,17:48) I think the tip box is a great idea

This place sounds fantastic    
        Are they wagging me
        Attached Files
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

I had a great time with Pacman and the GGs and LBs at the Kitten Club. I give this place two thumbs up as you can walk away with the best of both worlds in one sitting. What better than to have a deep selection of sexy LBs and GGs.
          -swedeman007

chix with dix do amazing trix!

Comment

It has been a while since I've been there but I was not impressed. Seems to be a lot of other better places to spend one's time. That tipbox thing is a real turn-off for me. However, I might stop by again in January to just to see how things have changed.

Comment

(swedeman007 @ Oct. 11 2008,13:58) I had a great time with Pacman and the GGs and LBs at the Kitten Club.
              I like your new alias paccers.
              Very original,but if you had 1000 alias names posting on this forum,i still dont think you could convince many BM's to change their mind about Kittens.
              A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

Its not an alias, as I am someone who met Pacman in Pattaya during his holiday last month. He also introduced me to Karl at Ezy and Billy69 at LaBamba. By no means am I the infamous pacman, nor would I attempt to live up to his reputation. He is a true LB slayer.
                -swedeman007

Comment

(swedeman007 @ Oct. 12 2008,08:32) By no means am I the infamous pacman, nor would I attempt to live up to his reputation. He is a true LB slayer.
                  Christ in shitty nappies
                  Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Oh yes, Jesus in LB heaven!!
                    -swedeman007

Comment

Stop it swedeman        you are killing me...    

I am glad to see you took my advice & entered the world's number one ladyboy forum...

welcome        
                      As you see I am surrounded by friends here who just hang on my every word...    

I hope you keep posting with some more little gems...

"A true LB slayer" was a very good start, I wish I had thought of it...      
                      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ Oct. 11 2008,19:25) "A true LB slayer"

Comment

(ciobha @ Oct. 12 2008,04:12) i still dont think you could convince many BM's to change their mind about Kittens.
                          You are correct, once a closed mind is made up, then there is little that can be done to change it.

But I am not in the business of convincing anybody...

the thread was started to alert those who may be interested, that the management had noted some concerns & were making alterations to the Club.

It won't affect my life if no-one responds, I am only the messenger, others will & must do whatever they wish.

Comment

"Don't shoot the piano player; he's doing the best he can"
                            -swedeman007

Comment

(Ozzie @ Oct. 09 2008,22:59) Do you actually believe your own drivel?
                              Give it a rest    
                              Oh fuck....    
                                        ...it's the thought police      

One day I must get someone to point out which of the Rules of the Forum allows Ozzie to tell me what I can & can't write,

whilst denying me the same privilege...    

Comment

(swedeman007 @ Oct. 12 2008,08:32) ...as I am someone who met Pacman in Pattaya during his holiday last month. He also introduced me to Karl at Ezy and Billy69 at LaBamba.
                                Swedeman, it was a pleasure to meet you & we did have some great nights.

I remember your amazement as we sat in the Kitten Club, surrounded by babes, drinking the cheapest beers in Pattaya (thanks to their "odd" half price drink policy), when I told you that the KC wasn't popular with the forum guys because it was seen to be an overpriced shithole.

Yes mate, I know we pissed ourselves laughing at that one...

..but do you believe me now?

Comment

Working...
                                X