X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nana Part 2

Hi guys, as you may have noticed I have been posting some pics of Nana again recently. Well she really wants some more pics posted, and well what can a guy do to make you and her happy.

So while my mates in Dublin, ie BigMick, Orgasmaddict, Jimslim and Ciobha, and perhaps Seanbeag are fighting off builders in dresses, this was my night in Patts, wish I was there with you guys, really, really, no bullshit, I mean it
    Attached Files

Sorry about the bog in the background, hope it does not affect your pleasure
    Attached Files

Comment

Anyway away from the dodgy background, by the way Kahuna, I have barfined her for the next 2 months
      Attached Files

Comment

One more before we hit the sack, hope to have some baby oil ones for you later guys
        Attached Files

Comment

A lovely looking little fella you have there bumblebee I hope to be hitting Patts quite soon myself in order to relieve you of such obvious hardship

Comment

Thanks BB. I think we may need to crown a new King of Ireland.

“When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

can she cook?
              No honey, no money!!

Comment

So thats why your phone has been switched off, you dirty lucky barsteward.

But then again if i had a choice, talking to me or playing with that little sweetie guess i would not speak to me either.

Nice Pics BB

Comment

Cute and a lovely bod to boot!!

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

More to come
                    Attached Files

Comment

Is Tara still in Pattaya & can you persuade her to pose again?

Preferably in a double act with Nana....      

Surely the forum has an emergency fund to cover the cost of these vitally important contingencies.
                      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

As soon as he sees your post, I'm pretty sure Stogie will find it a wonderful idea and have the needed funds in the hands of BB post haste.
                        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(bumblebee @ Nov. 09 2008,04:24) by the way Kahuna, I have barfined her for the next 2 months
                          Is she available for a sublease?
                          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

nice

Comment

and still more to come later
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X