X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattaya bound for the first time!

OK, first-timer alert.... all apologies!  

First I want to thank you all for the many months of brilliant penmanship; some

really great stories and personalities here... it's been a great movie to watch,  

really awesome.  

So I'm on my way to Patts at the end of March for a week.  I'm tired of waiting,

it's time to live the dream. I love femboys (Mirimark, Saiphon, Stogie,

Master Bator, BigMick -- you rock!!!) and there are some incredible lb's I'd also

like to groove with... so we'll see!

I've got a nice room on Soi Diamond, Mr Ttaxi's email, and I'm gonna pack light.

I'm not going to ask for phone numbers, i am gonna hit the ground running.  

I'm not gonna pack until the night before I leave.

I've got no pre-plan because you guys say it's more fun not to... and I'm gonna

hope to buy a beer for a couple of you legendary BM once I figure out who's

gonna be in Patts in late March.  

I'm gonna play it smart in the bars, no face-losing on my watch, and I'm not

going to over pay. I hope. Or under pay, while we're at it.

I'm gonna ask for ID.

I'm gonna stop by the 7-11 and let my LT grab some comics and whatever,

and I'm gonna pay for it cause she's gonna like that and it's worth every penny.

I'm gonna hide my damn toothbrush.  

I'm gonna keep everything valuable locked up in the safe.

I'm never gonna pay until we're done. I'm gonna be clear about what I'm

paying for before we get started.

I'm gonna be nice, and easy, and safe, and hard as a rock.

I'm gonna try not to act like a newbie, and I'm not gonna say I'm a butterfly.

I'm not gonna fall in love. Let me say it again, I'm not gonna fall in love. Oh

man, I better not fall in love.  

I'm gonna file some kind of trip report while I'm on the hunt. It will be less

blustery than this, and hopefully more fun to read.  

A practical question or two. Some of these may've been covered in other posts.

but since I've only read about 125,000 of the TLBF posts, all apologies.  

1) Since I'm arriving at about 2am from BKK, what's my best Femboy Hunt

Trajectory once I drop my bags off at that time of night? Sunee Plaza? JSB?

Walking Street? Hmmm...

2) I hope to LT a Femboy hottie for a few GFE days. How are the beaches near

Patts? Are there sweet and cheap beach getaways within an hour of Patts

where I could get out of the city for a few days and just chill w/my honey?

3) I don't smoke. Are any of the bars smoke-free, or should I just get over it?

4) Here's the big one-- how would you guys describe the personality difference

between a femboy and a ladyboy? Is it pronounced? Is there really any core

difference? I'd love to know a little about what to expect, if there are any

generalities to begin with.

5) So what am I missing? I just wanna have fun, live the dream, not get

ripped off, keep it simple. I've been living vicariously through you guys for

sometime;  it's time to have my own damn fun.

Appreciate the help, maximum respect!

Hi and welcome to the forum...

Have a good read on the various sections of the message board and all will become clear!

I'm gonna hide my damn toothbrush.

But actually it looks like you have done your homework and you get a grade A for effort!

We'll see how you do on the practical in March!

Have a good trip...

Stogie

Comment

1) Check out the Pook bars first there might be some LB that meet your definition of femboy. Then checkout Sunee, Obsessions, La Bamba and EZY (roughly in the order). JSB and Stringfellows would be more LB than femboy
      2) Jomtien is a good (not great, but good) beach. Other options are the islands off Pattaya or Koh Chang. I'm also a big fan of the water park.
      3) Smoking in bars is illegal in Thailand, and like most laws here it means nothing. Get used to it.
      4) I define a LB as having been on hormones for a while and possibly having tits. Everyone has a different definition
      5) You got a good plan there, when you know the exact dates post something in the calendar section. Take some pics. When you go to Obsessions give the big Mamasan Riga a hug and pretend you know her from Bangkok. If you go disco,don't go to walking street discos, go where the lb/femboys like to go (ask them) And don't take advice from Kahuna.
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Snick @ Mar. 04 2009,12:26) 1) Check out the Pook bars first there might be some LB that meet your definition of femboy. Then checkout Sunee, Obsessions, La Bamba and EZY (roughly in the order). JSB and Stringfellows would be more LB than femboy
        2) Jomtien is a good (not great, but good) beach. Other options are the islands off Pattaya or Koh Chang. I'm also a big fan of the water park.
        3) Smoking in bars is illegal in Thailand, and like most laws here it means nothing. Get used to it.
        4) I define a LB as having been on hormones for a while and possibly having tits. Everyone has a different definition
        5) You got a good plan there, when you know the exact dates post something in the calendar section. Take some pics. When you go to Obsessions give the big Mamasan Riga a hug and pretend you know her from Bangkok. If you go disco,don't go to walking street discos, go where the lb/femboys like to go (ask them) And don't take advice from Kahuna.
        or Snick......but for once he is making sense, somethings wrong with the man......his advice about Kahuna is totally wrong, a nicer, clean living, well respected, sane, totally unbiased and articulate man you could ever wish to meet (Sev7en comes the closest i think).

Seriously let the guys know you are in town and there will always be one of the BM's to point you right.
        Good Luck and have a great time

Comment

(alyptica @ Mar. 04 2009,11:12) 5) So what am I missing? I just wanna have fun, live the dream, not get ripped off, keep it simple.
          Hi alyptica,

If your original post is anything to judge by, it looks as though you aren't missing too much at all.  

The fact that you've taken the time to read the forum and make a few notes will definitely stand you in good stead.  

Once you are "on the ground" in Pattaya, it will all make alot more sense.  

As long as you apply some common sense, and don't stress to much about anything you are bound to have a great time.  

The best piece of advice I can give you is to simply "go with the flow" and enjoy the ride.

If you send me a PM with your details, I'd be happy to hook up for a beer during your stay in Pattaya, and give you the grand tour.  

Cheers
          Koykaeng
          Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(alyptica @ Mar. 04 2009,11:12) 1) Since I'm arriving at about 2am from BKK, what's my best Femboy Hunt Trajectory once I drop my bags off at that time of night? Sunee Plaza? JSB?

Walking Street? Hmmm...

2) I hope to LT a Femboy hottie for a few GFE days.
            re 1: I'm usually not out that late, but from what I have heard Ezy Bar seems to be yr best bet. Walking Street will still be bouncing - don't know about JSB but last time I was there a few days ago at 1 am it was very busy and many lookers

re 2: sounds like you will fall in love ;-)

Looking forward to yr report !

Comment

Oops I thought you were arriving at 2pm, as Chinaman said at 2am go straight to EZY bar. Then follow my plan the next day
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Thanks for the welcome wagon, fellas, what a great neighborhood!   Snick/Chinaman, I'm tracking straight to Ezybar when I drop my stuff.  
                KoyKaeng, I'll PM for sure...!!
                And Stogie, thanks for the A! When's the popquiz!?

Comment

I think we should give him a provisional B +. If he comes back with most of his promises kept, then he earns his A. Having said that, even if he graded out as a D think of the fun he will have!!
                  Be careful out there!

Comment

I wonder how old are you and have you ever been to LOS before??
                    Be careful out there!

Comment

Hey BlueBallz,

I'll take the B+,  gives me something to shoot for...   ....  

So I'm 46 and I was in LOS about 15 years ago, had some GG fun in BKK    

But this was before I even knew what a ladyboy was.....  

While I'm on this, can someone maybe please explain (couldn't find this on the

board)  easiest way to get a cheap phone with minutes? My US phone's locked...

Thanks!!

Comment

wow Alyptica - seems like you've really done the prep. Nothing can totally prepare you for the experience but you should have a head-start

One thing I didn't do as a newbie that I recommend is getting in touch with fellow BMs and meeting up with them there. As well as giving you good advice and showing you around, it's nice to be able to chat to some (relatively) sane individuals while in LOS - LBs aren't usually the great conversationalists of our age (though there are exceptions)

Enjoy

Ezy is a good bet for a late night start - and you will also get a glimpse of the famous Walking Street too

Don't worry too much about making mistakes or occasionally overpaying - it's all part of the learning process and the best way to learn. If you keep some of your ground rules inm mind you should jminimise these but don;t let the matter of a few hundred baht ruin your day/holiday
                        No honey, no money!!

Comment

Another thing to consider is spending your last night in BKK. You can make your way to Guess early evening for beers and then go on the whistle-stop tour of the LB bars of Nana. If you like LBs and are coming to Thailand, it would be a pity to miss out on this
                          No honey, no money!!

Comment

(alyptica @ Mar. 04 2009,20:35) While I'm on this, can someone maybe please explain (couldn't find this on the

board)  easiest way to get a cheap phone with minutes? My US phone's locked...

Thanks!!
                            Check these posts: Mobile Phones in Thailand, Buying a Mobile Phone in Thailand

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                            Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread
                            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

hey bigmick,

Thanks and for sure, it'd be fun to connect with some BM's for a few laughs, and

since I haven't quite figured out more than a phrase or two in thai, so I'm

thinking lots of body language won't hurt...  

The BKK/Guess/Nana/Majestic thing feels a whole lot crazier than Pattaya right

now, but a great idea as a last night capper. I might actually know what the

heck I'm doing by then, too. Hmmm...  thanks for the thought!  

Onward ho!!

Comment

Working...
                              X