X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favorite Femboy GFE in Pattaya?

OK, so I'm less than 10 days out.  I am reeeeeeallllyyy happy about that.    

Thanks guys, for all your help; you guys rock!                      

Here's a question: Who's your favorite Pattaya FB?

I wanna find a great FB that's fun to be around, speaks English more than a

little, and would be way into being scooped off to Hua Hin, or some other out of

town beach for a few easy days...      

And sure, I'm gonna go with the flow and find my own game, but hey, it never

hurts to ask... and Stogie, if this should be in the Femboys thread, well, um,

OK!    

If you haven't worked out where to go and who to try by now why should we do the work for you. All the information on where to go, who is where and who is popular is in the forums- make your own mind up instead of someone's sloppy seconds. go forth and devour. and yes IMHO it is in the wrong thread.
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

from Picture Post Forum - no photos

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

All my faves have long since left the biz or been adopted or died!

Femboys are an extraordinarily hit and miss affair. Go to Pattaya, be persistent and hope for the best.

The best advice I can give you is to stalk Kahuna! He knows the places to go.

Comment

(Ivor Biggun @ Mar. 13 2009,20:51) If you haven't worked out where to go and who to try by now why should we do the work for you. All the information on where to go, who is where and who is popular is in the forums- make your own mind up instead of someone's sloppy seconds. go forth and devour. and yes IMHO it is in the wrong thread.
          Thanks, Ivor, fair enough....  

Comment

(Stogie @ Mar. 13 2009,21:36) All my faves have long since left the biz or been adopted or died!

Femboys are an extraordinarily hit and miss affair. Go to Pattaya, be persistent and hope for the best.

The best advice I can give you is to stalk Kahuna! He knows the places to go.
            Thanks Stogie!

Comment

You're more than willing to stalk me...But I have no idea what type of "femboy"
              you are after...A real Sunee type femboy who only knows how to say "hello" followed
              by "I go 500 baht short-time"...or a young ladyboy without silicone...

If it is the latter, which I suspect it is, they are everywhere in Pattaya...and I'll be very
              happy to show you where some hide out...

Send me a PM when you are here or almost here and we can arrange something...
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

arrange something...     I bet...      

Watch out alyptica, if you send that PM, ole kahuna will just have enough time to slip on a dress & lippy,

....and guess who your date's gonna be?        
                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ Mar. 14 2009,16:21) ....and guess who your date's gonna be?
                  Well, a date's a date, right?
                  Attached Files

Comment

(kahuna @ Mar. 14 2009,09:53) You're more than willing to stalk me...But I have no idea what type of "femboy"
                    you are after...A real Sunee type femboy who only knows how to say "hello" followed
                    by "I go 500 baht short-time"...or a young ladyboy without silicone...

If it is the latter, which I suspect it is, they are everywhere in Pattaya...and I'll be very
                    happy to show you where some hide out...

Send me a PM when you are here or almost here and we can arrange something...
                    Awesome Kahuna, will PM when I get to Patts, thanks!  

Comment

(Stogie @ Mar. 14 2009,15:28)
                      (pacman @ Mar. 14 2009,16:21) ....and guess who your date's gonna be?
                      Well, a date's a date, right?  
                      Well, sure a date's a date, but there's all different kinds, seems to be as many types of dates as there are.... ladyboys!!

Barhee - Light amber to dark brown when ripe; thick flesh and rich flavor.

Derrie - Long, slender, nearly black, and soft.

Empress - Large, soft and sweet, light tan top half and brown bottom.

Holwah - Soft, and extremely sweet, small to medium in size.

Khadrawy - Soft, very dark.

Khastawi - Syrupy and small in size, prized for dessert.

Maktoom - Large, red-brown, thick-skinned, soft, medium-sweet.

Manakbir - Large fruit which ripens early.

Medjool - Large, sweet and succulent date.

Migraf - Large, golden-amber.

Rotab - Dark and soft.

Saidy - Soft, very sweet.

Sayer - Dark orange-brown, of medium size, soft and syrupy.

Sekkeri - Dark brown skin; distinctly sweet and soft flesh.

Thoory - Sweet and nutty.

Umelkhashab - Brilliant red skin; bittersweet, hard white flesh.

Zahidi - Very sugary, sold as soft, medium-hard and hard.

Viva la difference!!!

Comment

You forgot one...

the Kahuna - dry & wrinkly, leaves a nasty taste.

Only popular with young boys who look like girls...
                        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Kahuna is great guy and if he is the one showing you around you will be in good hands - now, no dirty comments, guys ;-)

I met him through Ozzie in Feb. and he does know the scene.

Enjoy and keep us posted ...

Comment

What does "GFE" in the topic title mean ?

Comment

GirlFriend Experience

(or, possibly, good fuck experience )
                              No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                              X