X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree Rossco.

Both the Wonderful Bars are full by lunchtime. And all the guests are full by the evening. Every day of the year. And they are big bars.

These are exactly the wrong people to be targetting free beer to. Maybe they won't come.

I look forward to hearing how this event plays out. I hope it goes well but I can't help thinking how 100K of beer could have been better employed.
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

It won't just be the Wonderful bar cronies what about all the "shopfront bar" drinkers (plenty of them)....If word gets around the joint will be packed .... I envisage a "shitfight".....maybe I'm wrong but don't think so....Cheers DK
      happy when in thailand

Comment

Also on May 1st but later in the evening:

May 1: Labour Day - "Proletariat Princess"

Competition, open to gay and transgender contestants, to find a true beauty for Labour Day.

Dude Man Club is situated in Soi 16 (Soi Bonkot) off of Pattaya South Road. Coming from Friendship Supermarket, cross Third Road and Soi 16 is up on the left-hand side.

Comment

Another pencil contest?
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

If its anything like Phuket there will be a quiet buzz in the distance building up to a creshendo as they emerge from their Batcaves and descend on the bar to partake of free ale, then disappear into the sunset in hunt of the next freebie. There seems to be a sort of freeloaders net, they all seem to be on a circuit and try to spend most of the week drinking and eating for free, drifting from party to party and never even tipping the staff. A very sad lot IMHO.
            I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

So what happened? How long did the beer last? Did it all finish peacefully?

Someone must know something...
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Working...
              X