X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blonde or Brunette?

When this little cutie was at Bar 54, she had natural colored hair and went by Jackie.
    Then she was part of the exodus to La Bamba, died her hair and became Pookie.
    Which look do you prefer?
    Attached Files
    Jackie, Bar 54, Brunette
    0.00%
    Pookie, LaBamba, Blonde
    100.00%
    Equally lovely no matter the hair color
    0.00%
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Ok, I guess it is more reddish than blonde, but I'm color blind a little
    Attached Files
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Not enough choices. I prefer blond but she looks great both ways.

Tht Pattaya Bay Resort has seen some shagging since it opened!
      Attached Files

Comment

Lefty,

Didn't you just do a hair color thread?
        Whats with the hair thing dude?
        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

No reason really. I thought it could be fun to get some opinions on it. Pookie's look seemed to change a lot for me with the new hair. She was cute all natural, but is at least equal with her new style. I usually strongly prefer natural color but the reddish blonde looks so good on her
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

(Lefty @ May 06 2009,09:53) When this little cutie was at Bar 54, she had natural colored hair and went by Jackie.
            To the tune of Lou Reeds Walk on the wild side and dedicated to my good friend Pacman ........

Little Jackie came from Jontiem ,
            Every night she smiled at a dozen men ,
            Then one night Pacman had to flee ,
            She dropped her dress and she became a he ,
            She said hey Paccers take a walk on the wild side ,
            Hey Paccers take a walk on the wild side ..........

And all Pacmans mates go he he he he he he he he he he he  

Pacman  
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Hi Lefty,
                I had the pleasure of meeting Pookie the night she started in La Bamba and bar fined her on the spot, around xmas time 09 and she had black hair then......  but this curly red colour in post 3 does it for me too... so I voted Equally lovely...

Couple more photos of that time ( hope u dont mind ) as she looked great with black hair then..... and those legs......  phew....  
              Attached Files

Comment

(jimslim @ May 06 2009,21:59)
                (Lefty @ May 06 2009,09:53) When this little cutie was at Bar 54, she had natural colored hair and went by Jackie.
                To the tune of Lou Reeds Walk on the wild side and dedicated to my good friend Pacman ........

Little Jackie came from Jontiem ,
                Every night she smiled at a dozen men ,
                Then one night Pacman had to flee ,
                She dropped her dress and she became a he ,
                She said hey Paccers take a walk on the wild side ,
                Hey Paccers take a walk on the wild side ..........

And all Pacmans mates go he he he he he he he he he he he  

Pacman  
                Pure genius

Comment

I agree, the Slim one has a gift. Very funny fellow.
                  Makes me chuckle more than anyone here I can think of.
                  ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

(Foggy @ May 06 2009,08:45) Hi Lefty,
                    I had the pleasure of meeting Pookie the night she started in La Bamba and bar fined her on the spot, around xmas time 09 and she had black hair then...... but this curly red colour in post 3 does it for me too... so I voted Equally lovely...

Couple more photos of that time ( hope u dont mind ) as she looked great with black hair then..... and those legs...... phew....
                    I do not mind one bit. Quite the opposite.
                    It may become more of a Pookie appreciation thread.

I saw a few other pics too, with this transitional hair style, kind of brown with a wavy look and with Pookie it's all good.
                    When I saw her at Bar 54, I'd already seen Pollar first and had my heart set on her. So only got to appreciate Jackie/Pookie in a visual sense. After spending a couple weeks with Pollar, it would have been hard for me to switch immediately to another girl in the same bar. Pookie is on my to do list, next time, as fluid as this list can become, we shall see.
                    ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

I believe this is bumblebee's photo, but it shows her hair with some waves and what appears to me to be a brown tint.
                      Attached Files
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Hard to tell - I need to see her naked to make a call
                        No honey, no money!!

Comment

how good she looks depends more on her make-up and photo quality than on the color of her hair...

Comment

Working...
                          X