X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can´t compare Revo to soi 6.
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Seven...Avenida Revolution....your absolutely right no comparisons. I am speaking of the street a few blocks off of Revo down past the arch. Where over 1000 prostitutes are licensed to work. When I walked out of the front of the bar I entered from the rear yesterday I was shocked at the similarities....if in appearance only.
      Socrotice is correct......exactly the same was a stupid statement. But when I am able to post a photo of it you will get it right away. No doubt Soi 6 much better in all respects with the exception of gg's. But as snick pointed out this not the spot to look for gg's in Pattaya so it's not fair to compare.
      Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed
      by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did.
      So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
      --- Mark Twain

Comment

Oh ok, i haven´t been to Tj for ages, but back then revo was rough. I had my car broken into in a backstreet off revo, being cheap not using those valet parking lots

Not sure  i know that other area...is it new?
        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

No...it been there forever. Just tell the cabby at the border Zona Norte and you are there in 5 minutes. Wouldn't suggest driving ....lots of petty crime in the area as you experienced, but safe in the legal prostitution zone...lots of cops there to insure it. Saw a drunk mexican take a swing at drunk american in the zone last week. The cops were on the mexican in less than 10 seconds and they worked him bad. Who knows who started it but it didn't matter...they really are trying to combat the bad rap that the drug war has created.
          So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
          --- Mark Twain

Comment

Even if Mexico's recent violent woes are the product of the hyped up American media, I wouldnt go there to win a bet!!!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
            Be careful out there!

Comment

The Mexican drug wars are definely not hype...it is real...very very real. The hype is the perception that all of Mexico is very dangerous and should be avoided. The reality is that the vast majority of Mexico is safe. If you choose to go just be smart.
              --- Mark Twain

Comment

Going to TJ this Sunday. Not sure if I'll swing by Tranny Island. TJ sucks compared to Patts but it's only 1.5 hours away compared to 24.
                Attached Files

Comment

as the common flu kills nearly a 1000 Americans everyday and...
                  I lived in Mexico for many years and popped by the border areas infrequently for fun and even way back then it was a pretty lawless and disagreeable place to be... much like every country down there.

The comparison of Tijuana to Soi 6 is an odd one. I can't see it, but it's been a while!

Comment

never been to south america but do intend to,interestingly before i started my travelling days,i initially planned to make south america my "project"..........i got put off at the time and so took LOS instead. now ive done los a bit im now refocused on s america.
                    what i see hear is a lot of bickering and as far as can make out we are talking about 2 very different cultures, different ethnicity etc how can you compare the 2? mexican girls look way different to thai so how compare? just my opinion.........apples and oranges...........both nice but different
                    robbo

Comment

btw there is a lot of nasty shit goes on in pattaya behind the scenes aswell.
                      robbo

Comment

(jhcal26 @ May 20 2009,19:39) Going to TJ this Sunday.
                        I have been thinking about going down this weekend myself. I am close by orange county, 2 hrs to TJ.
                        -swedeman007

chix with dix do amazing trix!

Comment

mexican girls look way different to thai so how compare? just my opinion.........apples and oranges...........both nice but different
                          I don't like the looks of mexican girls.

Comment

ok

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

will you be in LOS in July, sev- sev- seven?
                              It will be more fun to discuss with ladyboys in our laps than on the forum!

Comment

I'm also about two hours from the border. I haven't been to TJ in years, and given the recent surge in violence, I'm not really that keen to go.
                                I am curious though, you mentioned "Tranny Island", jhcal26. I realize this may be a really stupid question, but are there actual trannies there, and if so are there any cute ones that aren't some fat peasant dude in frock?
                                Also, robbo, Mexico is in North America.
                                "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                                Salin' on a summer breeze
                                And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                                -Harry Nilsson

Comment

Working...
                                X