X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattaya's Soi 6 vs Tijuana's Red Light District

Discovered Soi 6 in Pattaya yesterday and was suprised at how similiar it is to the redlight district in Tijuana, Mexico it is. Bar after bar for 4 or 5 blocks of girls in different uniforms grabing at your cock and trying to pull you in. In TJ this street is closed to traffic and is missing all the overhanging signs and electrical cables but otherwise indentical to Sol 6. Big diffence is the TJ the trannies are few and far between besides being brutal looking. The gg's in TJ are much, much hotter and believe it or not much less expensive. Contrary to popular belief the red light district and TJ in general is not dangerous, unless of course you are in the drug business, are looking for trouble, or are a complete idiot.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed
    by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did.
    So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    --- Mark Twain

been to Tijuana and IMHO nothing compares to soi 6. No matter what you say Bob...Mexico is extremely dangerous now...especially Tijuana, where last weekend, 2 young American lads and their girlfriends were brutally murdered.

JMHO, but, Mexico is nothing like Thailand and Tijuana is nothing like Pattaya.

http://www.usborderwatch.com/modules/news/

Comment

here is a better link to the story http://abcnews.go.com/US/wirestory?id=7591899

Comment

I did not compare Thailand to Mexico. I was speaking specifically about the similarities between Soi 6 and the street where prostitution is legal and regulated in TJ. An almost identical experience...I do it often. The venue is exactly the same! Stating that Mexico is extermely dangerous right now is not accurate either. Yes there is a major drug war going right now along all border cities, in Sinaloa, and a few other hot spots. Take out all the deaths directly related the drug war and Mexico and it is much safer than almost all major cities in the US. No I won't waste my time looking for an article detailing tourist's death in Thailand although I'm sure it has happened here also. Don't believe everything you read from the US press...they are generaly full of shit.
        So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
        --- Mark Twain

Comment

ps-the website you attached is the run by the redneck natzy american along the border that think it is ok to shoot mexicans sneaking thru the border to who are attempting to support there families back home.
          --- Mark Twain

Comment

sorry Bob...I have lived in California for the past 30 years. I do know what I am talking about. Mexico is unsafe....and your opinion that Meican girls are better looking than Thai girls is just that... your opinion.

and Bob... it's the US State Department that has issued the travel warnings to Mexico not the US press.

Comment

(Side Show Bob @ May 20 2009,10:10) ps-the website you attached is the run by the redneck natzy american along the border that think it is ok to shoot mexicans sneaking thru the border to who are attempting to support there families back home.
              what about the ABCNews link pal...are they Nazi's as well

Comment

(Side Show Bob @ May 20 2009,10:04) Don't believe everything you read from the US press...they are generaly full of shit.
                And don't believe everything you read on this forum...BMs are often full of shit...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ May 20 2009,10:15) And don't believe everything you read on this forum...BMs can often be full of shit...
                  kahuna, I don't believe you.

Comment

And well you shouldn't...especially when I'm posting while drinking...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(Side Show Bob @ May 19 2009,20:10) ps-the website you attached is the run by the redneck natzy american
                      I am sure this site is run by the same so called nazis:

http://www.reuters.com/article....sp=true

TJ is pure crap. It used to be an ok place for a quick hit and run/BJ, but now the place has just turned to shit.

Thailand by far has way more to offer than Mexico when it comes to p4p.
                      -swedeman007

chix with dix do amazing trix!

Comment

(shrimpsoup @ May 20 2009,10:13) sorry Bob...I have lived in California for the past 30 years. I do know what I am talking about. Mexico is unsafe....and your opinion that Meican girls are better looking than Thai girls is just that... your opinion.

and Bob... it's the US State Department that has issued the travel warnings to Mexico not the US press.
                        Shimpsoup...you alarmed me for a second so I just checked the current US travel warnings website and but didn't find Mexico on the list.

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_p...w/tw_1764.html

There were many countries listed however, including The Philippines in this neck of the woods.

You were right though...... Mexico was was  listed until the 15th of this month. But for the swine flu.....another joke by the Americam media as the common flu kills nearly a 1000 Americans everyday and swine flu has killed 3 or maybe 4 in 6 weeks.

Mexico is listed under travel advisories. If you read it recommends things like not be stupid or dealing in drugs. The 3 black males and 1 female americans recently found dead were in a remote area near Rosarito Beach. An area well known for drug trafficking. I call that stupid with a capital S. Was it a drug deal gone bad or just being at the wrong place at the wrong time...who knows. Very sad and regrettable but STUPID.

As for the comment from someone that Thailand is much better than Mexico for p4p I completely agree!!!

I am not encouraging anyone to rush to TJ to experience zona norte. Nor I am saying that it is as safe as Thailand for p4p. I do stand by my statement that my 1st impression of Soi 6 is that it immediately reminded me of my stomping grounds in TJ. When I return I'll make a point to get a photo or two and let the bm's decide who is full of shit.
                        --- Mark Twain

Comment

I go to soi 6 for the LB, wouldn't go there for the GG

comparing TJ GG to soi 6 GG ain't fair, soi 6 does not have pattaya's best gg.

"Living Dolls", "Coyote", coyote place on soi bucaow. thats where I would go for Pattaya GG (in bangkok, Tilac on Cowboy)

My TJ and Mexico expirience is limited (and out of date), but I would take Thailand over any part of Mexico.
                          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Side Show Bob @ May 20 2009,14:26)
                            (shrimpsoup @ May 20 2009,10:13) sorry Bob...I have lived in California for the past 30 years. I do know what I am talking about. Mexico is unsafe....and your opinion that Meican girls are better looking than Thai girls is just that... your opinion.

Shimpsoup...you alarmed me for a second so I just checked the current US travel warnings website and but didn't find Mexico on the list.

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_p...w/tw_1764.html

There were many countries listed however, including The Philippines in this neck of the woods.

You were right though...... Mexico was was  listed until the 15th of this month. But for the swine flu.....another joke by the Americam media as the common flu kills nearly a 1000 Americans everyday and swine flu has killed 3 or maybe 4 in 6 weeks.

Mexico is listed under travel advisories. If you read it recommends things like not be stupid or dealing in drugs. The 3 black males and 1 female americans recently found dead were in a remote area near Rosarito Beach. An area well known for drug trafficking. I call that stupid with a capital S. Was it a drug deal gone bad or just being at the wrong place at the wrong time...who knows. Very sad and regrettable but STUPID.

As for the comment from someone that Thailand is much better than Mexico for p4p I completely agree!!!

I am not encouraging anyone to rush to TJ to experience zona norte. Nor I am saying that it is as safe as Thailand for p4p. I do stand by my statement that my 1st impression of Soi 6 is that it immediately reminded me of my stomping grounds in TJ. When I return I'll make a point to get a photo or two and let the bm's decide who is full of shit.
                            Side Show Bob-

You should take that bullshit shovel and jam it in your mouth, before you dig yourself a deeper hole than you've already got.

Flu kills 1000 Americans per day? You time traveled from 1918?

The A(H1N1) has a ten-fold kill rate over seasonal flu. Yeah, that could be a cause of concern.

TJ: I agree, pretty much the same as Soi 6. Just take away the signage, the beach proximity, the safety, the ladyboys, the prices, the uniforms, the attitude, etc.. Yeah, pretty much exactly the same.

The Philipines? In this neck of the woods? BKK- Manila, Philipines about equal to Tijuana-Manila (Arkansas). Hell, Seattle is closer to TJ than BKK to Manila. Hardly in the same neck of the woods.

You sound like a bit of an argumentative fuck. Kahuna's already taken that job. And only he can get away with it, cuz he's so cute!
                            "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Snick....you are absolutely right...Pattaya is far much nicer than TJ all respects...if I offended anyone by the comparision I appolagize.

Socratize.....OK I GIVE!!! The seasonal flu does not kill 36,000 annually in the US and The Phillapines is not near Thailand. I'm here for a little fun...not to piss anyone off as it appears I have you. Sorry!!!
                              --- Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X