Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to the church project before ?
    and how is mother doing

stevie

Comment

(Master Bator @ Dec. 10 2009,23:03) We hired and gave basic training to our staff and they have developed into a nice team that can give NAng Fah Retreat the family feeling that such a place requires.
      Forgot to mention: none of the staff has been laid off.

I just encouraged them to do some freelancing in thier free time.

Pai and Nen were EZY Roman Angels at Freethinkers party and Karl took a liking to them. I asked if they could join the team.
      Most welcome!

They have become so much more confident in their few weeks at Nang Fah.
      They know now that good service to good customers can mean much more than having a sonsor or a boyfriend or a series of short times
      Ans they have already learnt quite a bit of how the hospitality industry works.

One thing is for sure: there must be at least one ladyboy that is feeling extremely sorry that she did not join the team and would have received 2 months salary in advance
      Lost in Space!

Comment

i see you are already getting the idea.
        you seem to be getting right into this messiah role.
        i swear i dont know how people in pattaya managed to eat until me and my brother came along.
        but let me tell you now, there is only one man capable of preaching to the masses and being head of the church and that is me.
        and im pretty good on the organ.
        but seeing as we are both dutch, i suppose we can share duties.
        i love model aircraft

Comment

Shouldn't this have read

"Don't let ladyboys go upcountry"

Now who the hell posted that picture on his profile?
          Attached Files
          Lost in Space!

Comment

that pic is me mate, doing a spot of crown green bowling.
            you can just see henri chillin in the background.
            old mum took the pic. good work i think.

anyway,
            about our church.
            i hope you are not planning on decorating it with all your star trex figurines are you.?
            i was hoping we would just have a big wooden phalice symbol on the alter.
            maybe you could put your figurines in the boys room.?
            i love model aircraft

Comment

To me, the retreat does remind me of pictures from Hugh Heffner's mansion, somewhat.
              I am not too into that, but many people seem to want a taste of a lifestyle as Hugh Heffner's.

Judging from the pictures of the visiting ladyboys, it actually looks like they are enjoying themselves, on the premises.
              That, is a good stepping stone, for furthering your business.

All the best!
              "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
              I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

(abba @ Dec. 11 2009,02:26) To me, the retreat does remind me of pictures from Hugh Heffner's mansion, somewhat.
                I am not too into that, but many people seem to want a taste of a lifestyle as Hugh Heffner's.

Judging from the pictures of the visiting ladyboys, it actually looks like they are enjoying themselves, on the premises.
                That, is a good stepping stone, for furthering your business.

All the best!
                They all love it there and feel very much at home.

And they can't wait to return.

Yes indeed you can be Hugh Heffner for a day or even a week or as long as you like and can afford to.

Congrats, you are right on the spot there.
                Lost in Space!

Comment

Hugh Heffner's got a mansion, not a 4 bedroom bungalow with a pool, and he€™s got more choice than 3 staff members€¦€¦€¦€¦. No comparison! He also doesn€™t close when he feels like it! And he doesn€™t threaten anyone, as you seem to be still doing ie;

You sent yet again another PM on this forum threatening another BM which is now public knowledge quote:

"When did you say you were coming again? I have spies everywhere -even in Switzerland One will even be on a mission there in a few days. Wait and see.... MB.

When is this kind of marketing going to stop MB?
                  http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1200741

Comment

MB has a dream, a vision, but I don't see why the management needs to provide girls.

I think the easiest operational plan/business model is to include a motobike for free with the room since it only costs 100 baht per day to rent a bike.

For those who don't ride a motobike, a staff member will deliver and pick them up from Jomtien Beach Road.

Seems to me one staff member can handle a four room hotel. Her main duties would be room cleaning, pool cleaning, and bringing customers to Jomtien Beach Road. The bar can be self service on the honor system.

Many say thew common areas aren't private enough but they're certainly more private than most hotels. If three of the four rooms are occupied, maybe one guest is in town, andother in his room which leaves the common area to yourself.

Comment

Quite right my friend...
                      But we need a good custumer service manager. At current I am the only one who can provide the customers the service and information they require.
                      "Where canNicky be found" "Which ladyboy has a big cock and will top?"
                      A guy like you could do as well and there are many more who could.
                      Looking for a part time job?
                      For me it is more than a full time job already...

Contact me and we will talk in the New Year.

I have to finsih work at my own family guesthouse first and then go on a well deserved holiday and back to my roots trip to Malaysia.
                      Lost in Space!

Comment

Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(Nemisis @ Dec. 11 2009,11:10)
                          Hugh Heffner's got a mansion, not a 4 bedroom bungalow with a pool, and he€™s got more choice than 3 staff members€¦€¦€¦€¦. No comparison! He also doesn€™t close when he feels like it! And he doesn€™t threaten anyone, as you seem to be still doing ie;

You sent yet again another PM on this forum threatening another BM which is now public knowledge quote:

"When did you say you were coming again? I have spies everywhere -even in Switzerland One will even be on a mission there in a few days.  Wait and see.... MB.

When is this kind of marketing going to stop MB?
                          As long as stuff like this still appears in your chat box:

Mlay (Yesterday, 11:40 AM) well...this day start with a good news..Nang fah is closed ! he get what he deserve  
                          He's better to threaten and insult people
                          You better stop reposting pm's  (and you started that not me) it just shows evenmore that the mods on your forum can not be trusted.
                          The whole reason why I was banned was that I brought this out in the open.

Perhaps I should post that private message and threat  that your admin Matrix sent to me...

Your forum is just a pack of lies. Everytime I come back to speak the truth you ban me.

And Mlay is taking the bait each and everytime. My posts can always be interpreted in many ways...

Yes a friend of mine is on his way to Switzerland - but why is he going there? To visit Mlay? Of couse not! He has more important things to do for me there...

Wait and see?  

For some body to show up at Mlay's door? Of course not! Wait and see what will happen to Nang Fah!

I'm just telling him in my usual weird manner to stop getting in my way.

Oh and regarding that mansion. Wan't me to show you my 7 bedroom mansion here in Pattaya the next time you visit. Don't worry no ladyboys there...

Just converted it into a family guesthouse. Opening December 19th.

Or the guesthouses in Malaysia (visiting on December 27,28) and Cambodia (going there in February)?
                          And then two in Laos to be added -maybe even a return to Indonesia?

Was I in Phuket to steal some ladyboys from a respected fellow entrepreneur like mr. Batman claims?

No I was there to meet with my partner who has just completed a 20 room guesthouse/condominium and sell a plot of land there to reinvest in the Nothern Thailand operations or in Nang Fah depending on which has the most potential.

Search what you want and call around again like you did before but you won't find any trail leading to me unless there is a offshore leak in Swizerland or Hong Kong.

So now just go back to your almost dead amateur forum and play a bit with yourself.  
                          Lost in Space!

Comment

(Master Bator @ Dec. 11 2009,14:03) Or the guesthouses in Malaysia (visiting on December 27,28) and Cambodia (going there in February)?
                            Oh yes and if anyone wonders if Cambodia operations have anything to do with the beloved but ousted Thai leader Thaksin I can say that it does not.
                            Why do the original Khmers love western investors so much?
                            Because they help them stop being invaded by Sino-Thais from the West and the Chinese Viets from the East.

And Nemesis I loved the reamark that you thought my Guardian Angels were the International Ladies Club.

They like me a lot but what can the wives of expats who are in Thailand for a couple of years mean to a 6th generation Dutch -Indonesian living in Asia?

And do Angels per definition have to be female?
                            Well perhaps your's do..

If you do your research you will find that Dutch Indonesians are like the "Jews" of the East. Businesses everywhere , almost wiped out by the Nazi's (in this case the Japanese), forced to leave their home country and to fee to Holland where they were not accepted or could not adapt.
                            Some became pioneers again- this time in Australia and America but some stayed in Asia and continued the tradition..

Search and find that I am no longer on facebooks etc. Why?
                            Because I was getting fed up with people asking me to help them in Asia.

And for the same reason I will probably leave the forums.

But I am willing to give it another try because I like my little hobby on the side as long as it does not cost me too much and I can enjoy with my many friends.
                            Lost in Space!

Comment

But we need a good custumer service manager. At current I am the only one who can provide the customers the service and information they require.

Because I was getting fed up with people asking me to help them in Asia.

it might be time that you dropped the word "bator" from your username.
                              and just go by the name MASTER.
                              far more fitting for a man with your masive wealth of knowledge.
                              you ever thought about wearing white robes.?
                              you cant polish a turd.

Comment

we,ll have less of that.!
                                this nang fah temple project was my idea, and if anyone will be wearing white robes it will be me.
                                all guests can maybe wear a pale blue colour.
                                i have been planning a church for years, but my last teerak took all my money.
                                now with masterbators help, it looks like it will finally get off the ground.
                                what will it mean for out guests.?
                                well , basically things will run the same, except i will be doing a bit of preaching dutch style. telling you all how to conduct your p4p lives.
                                and as you have probably read,
                                its better to be our friends than our enemies.
                                i love model aircraft

Comment

Working...
                                X