Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(koetjeboe @ Dec. 12 2009,03:29) Sad to see a potential venue demise but currently I cannot see any other outcome.

dont worry man, i got plans with my brother to open a similar thing even further away.
    I would recommmend Laos -lots of talent there. I'm not impressed by the Cambodian femboys.
    Fairer skin and easier to understand if you speak some Thai. Willing to work and learn and give value for money (Dutch just love that -waar voor je geld) unlike most in LOS.

And look ahead. Not Vientiane (too obvious) but go more niche in Pakse.

Beautiful surroundings as well.

Need any help? Have some contacts there.
    Lost in Space!

Comment

(koetjeboe @ Dec. 12 2009,03:09) unfortunately, two dutch men trying to be the messiah is a bit of overkill.
      so in the words of dragons den........im out.!

but wish you you all well .
      What if I leave the femboys to you and Henri?
      Then I find the sponsors for the bolt ons and they move on to me...

The "Garden of Eden" is a seperate piece of land for which we have a first option. You have to start somewhere. Go further out after you have established your HQ . Isn't that the way religion works?

IMHO Pattaya itself is the lost paradise.

Three questions are on my racing mind today (my biggest problem is that my aging body can not keep up with my racing mind the way it used to be able to do).

Perhaps I should have a fruit cake...

1) Who will come to the Stringfellows party tonight?

2) Will there be an after party at NF -meaning will the right crowd (two's a crowd already) be there?

3) Will Rossco have me on his ignore button or will I have him on my ignore button?

And the question of the year:

Why is that place further down the road not working?
      Lost in Space!

Comment

(Jay Leno's Chin @ Dec. 12 2009,03:00)   Guess Nang Fah won't be fielding a volleyball team.    
        Thanks Jay -another idea what do to in the garden for the time being until Koetje makes up his mind. (How can I convert him to the true religion )
        And the pool is just around the corner.
        Rossco seems to be throwing in the towel ...

Big bash? No I prefer to think small first and then big.
        Lost in Space!

Comment

(koetjeboe @ Dec. 12 2009,03:09) ...
          maybe travelling 8km for a room and a ladyboy is the way forward.?
          "If you build it,
          they will come."

http://www.youtube.com/v/sHTsQ9qePrQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/sHTsQ9qePrQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
          "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
          I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

Go the distance!
            Lost in Space!

Comment

(Master Bator @ Dec. 12 2009,15:17) Go the distance!
              And climb every (ladyboys' pubic-) mountain.  

http://www.youtube.com/v/Uqq8QZCdp2Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/Uqq8QZCdp2Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
              "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
              I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

okay now that I have a bit more time on hand I will try to explain what the main problems are with Nang Fah.

It only works if either everything including the ladies is pre-arranged (and the customers are happy with that) or if they leave the arranging to me.

Two examples that occured whilst Free and Balibeachboy were staying with us:

1) BBB liked to have two LB''s who would top each other. I recommended him at the EZY  party to have a word with Karn and she would arrange for him. Instead he choses two others and that did not work out the way he wanted.

2) December 5th bars are closed and "father" and "son" go on the hunt the night before. I recommend them to go to Soi 6 and visit So What and/or Lucky Love, select some girls, have a word with Hansi , pay the barfines and give him the map so he can arrange further.

Instead Free meets some lb's on Jomtien beach and invites them over. But of course they can't find the place. So I have to go out of my way to pick them up in Pattaya Tai.

Okay the guys have a great time and it looked like the ladies  would be staying overnight. My staff says "no way" as they found out these ladies are from Laos. Now I would not have a problem with for example Jen or Kate because I know their paperwork is in order but freelancers???

I can't have illegal aliens or yaba heads staying overnight.

It all worked out but just try getting people back to town at 4.00 am in the morning...

So I can say either my way or no way at all. But my way would mean I would have to be there permanently or would need to hire some guys (like
                there are many on the forum) who would be capable of doing the job.

If then then a partner says that he has a group of swingers staying over Christmas how can I refuse?

And this retreat is just one of my many ventures so how can it be expected that I can do it all on my own?

And if someone has a go at me of whom I know he will never be a client I just can not accept false accusations and lies.

I also realise I need to go beyond the forums to the European based commercial sites to find the right customers. There is a market there and it is bigger than you can imagine.

It will work -just give me some time to iron things out.

So why am I doing this temporary closing? Because I want to and I can....
                Lost in Space!

Comment

So why didn't I say so from the start?
                  Firstly because you have to be flexible in such situations and secondly I knew that some guys would be delighted with the news that I had shut down.
                  I laid the bait and they took it.
                  They got what they deserved -not me.

I care for my past, current and future clients and have no mercy for timewasters.

Thanks for your understanding -just be patient.
                  Lost in Space!

Comment

And for those who belittle my marketing capacities.

Yes I do hold a bachelors degree in marketing even though I was opposed to having to learn formulas where everything was "ceteris paribus".

Ceteris Paribus means "assuming all else is held constant".
                    Well in reality there is always constant change....

In working in one of the most fast moving industries (artist and music marketing) where a hit or a flop was decided in a matter of hours there was simply no time to rethink a strategy. You just had to go by intuition and improvise.
                    And this is what I happen to be good at....

See it as illogical if you like or inconsistent  but there is no other way...
                    Lost in Space!

Comment

is that true that you rode into soi yamoto on the back of a donkey, and people were laying palm leaves in your path.?
                      you cant polish a turd.

Comment

(anthony70 @ Dec. 12 2009,16:15) is that true that you rode into soi yamoto on the back of a donkey, and people were laying palm leaves in your path.?
                        Well I will be driving in there in a few hours for the Stringfellows Suspenders and Stockings party but it will be with my space ship.

And I believe the welcome committee has something else in mind for me there.

Wait and see...

I know some would rather see me crucified on top of Pratumnak hill....
                        Lost in Space!

Comment

Totally off subject, but still related to the thread, I loved your Cambodian Building Pics. I was really impressed and saddened at the same time to see the rotting remains of French Colonial Architecture on my first trip to PP.
                          "I love the smell of Ladyboy in the morning, it smells like victory"  

Comment

(Master Bator @ Dec. 12 2009,21:28)
                            (anthony70 @ Dec. 12 2009,16:15) is that true that you rode into soi yamoto on the back of a donkey, and people were laying palm leaves in your path.?
                            Well I will be driving in there in a few hours for the Stringfellows Suspenders and Stockings party but it will be with my space ship.

And I believe the welcome committee has something else in mind for me there.

Wait and see...

I know some would rather see me  crucified on top of Pratumnak hill....
                            You really are off this planet.

I don't think I have understood a word you have said in this thread.

Comment

(Ozzie @ Dec. 12 2009,15:49) I don't think I have understood a word you have said in this thread.
                              Never mind, everything will be explained in detail in the next 500 posts.
                              Dutch.

Comment

I might be stirring the pot here but I was away for 6 weeks and am therefore out of the loop. Last month MB was posting 500 messages a day and now none. I'm not complaining but more intrigued.
                                Has he died?
                                dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Working...
                                X