First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds difficult, maybe a cab.
    TEXASMAC

Comment

you can't take a cab. That section of the beach is closed to vehicles.
      As Pigdog said, take the Baht bus to Jomtien, when the bus gets to the beach get out and walk to the right on the beach (north)
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

TEXASMAC - when you stay stagger from PBR - the Volleyball is the day before the Big BAsh. It is on the same day as the Fajitas evening (26th May). As the guys have said take a ukTuk to Jomtien beach. The ladies at reception can help guide you AND there will be about 20 other LB devotees at the PBR so you can all make it together - just like a school outing.

Comment

(TEXASMAC @ May 03 2009,00:21) Can I easily stagger from the PBR to the volleyball event?
          Don't worry... there will be a few of us. We'll stagger together!

Comment

Thanks I hate to stagger alone.
            TEXASMAC

Comment

I've not fully explored the new mall on Second Road yet- can you cut through it to the Soi that the PBR is on? I only know how to get to the PBR from Soi Buakhao and don't want to work up a sweat if I don't have to.
              I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Ivor Biggun, if you mean the Avenue Mall, yes you can cut through it to the PBR, just go through the back entrance.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread
                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

My favorite many thanks
                  I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

(TEXASMAC @ May 03 2009,00:21) Can I easily stagger from the PBR to the volleyball event?
                    I understand that limo transportation has been arranged from PBR to the Big Bash Ladyboy Volleyball Field beginning at 3:30PM for the contestants and the fans.

I shit you not, this is indeed a big one.

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

Yep... FREE taxis to the volleyball beach will be leaving at 3:15 from the PBR car park...

Comment

(rxpharm @ May 05 2009,00:08) Ivor Biggun, if you mean the Avenue Mall, yes you can cut through it to the PBR, just go through the back entrance.

Hey rxpharm, i thought we all used the back entrance on this forum...

Comment

Hey Stogie I had a question about the room you booked for me at the PBR. Sorry if this is a dumb question but what should I say when I rock up to reception?

Anyway looking foward to next week and meeting a few members.
                          I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

Your room is booked under Andre459!

Comment

Seeing as I wont be at the Big Bash, and I am totally envious of all who will be there, this is what I hope happens.

1) It pishes with rain all day, causing the volleyball to be cancelled
                              2) An American Navy ship pulls in to harbour unexpectedly, and all the LB's in Pattaya are barfined, meaning none can be at the bash
                              3) There is a severe outbreak of swineflu in the Pattaya area
                              4) antony70 and Kliome are caught on camera in a clinch
                              5) ( most important ) Man utd. get hammered by Barcelona , causing Dave Duke to through himself off the roof of the PBR.

I wonder if there is a God.
                              A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

(ciobha @ May 23 2009,06:36) I wonder if there is a God...
                                There is... and we have an understanding...

Comment

Working...
                                X