X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattaya Obsessions

Before I continue, I probably should clarify that I've never been a huge fan of Pattaya's Obsession Bar. It€™s not that I€™ve had any catastrophic incidents at the venue, it€™s just that each time I€™ve visited the experience had not been that enjoyable. I always attempt to remain open minded and assess things objectively, so here are a few remarks based solely on last night€™s visit.

P.S. If I start to sound like Pacman, please shoot me.

Last night I visited Obsessions Bar with a fellow board member with the aim of enjoying a few drinks and assessing the talent.

First thing I have to say is that the fit out is brilliant, and no expense has been spared.  I found myself seated in one of these leather-style booths or 'love seats' which were very comfortable and provided a nice view of the dance area.

I was expecting to see Riga and be pressured for drinks and paying a barfine however it appears she has left and has been replaced by a very pleasant mamasan named Nun who is a compact little thing and very likeable.

Unlike Obsession Nana Plaza, the girls here are very individual, and there were no €˜Japanese styled clones€™ in the ranks.  If anything, the ladyboys at the venue tend to be (on average) fuller figured with their own sense of style.  I wasn€™t totally blown away by the talent pool, but I wouldn€™t have too many problems finding someone to keep me company for the evening.

Eventually I ended up with girls seated either side of me, yet there were no demands or constant badgering for ladyboy drinks which I thought would be inevitable.  
    I did buy a couple of ladyboy drinks, but they were purchased on my terms, not because someone forced me to.

Overall, I have to say the experience was rather positive, and I will definitely return again in the next few days, mainly to confirm I simply didn€™t get lucky, and that this is the new level of service to be expected.

By the way, I don€™t know any of the management associated with Obsessions or The Penthouse and my visit was very much incognito.  
    In any event, given my long standing with this forum, I don€™t think anyone will be questioning my integrity.

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

This koykaeng fella... Has anyone actually met him?    

I was expecting to see Riga and be pressured for drinks and paying a barfine however it appears she has left and has been replaced by a very pleasant mamasan named Nun who is a compact little thing and very likeable.

That's the best news I have heard about this bar for a long long time.

Over to you, Pacman!
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

I am not upset at the news of Riga's departure. It took a little determination to deter her habit of extending her hand for a tip.

After she tried it on me a few times, a little growl followed by a wink was more than enough to get her to smile & relax.

She found her tactic served her well with newcomers to the bar. It was annoying but she knew when to let it rest.

She was good at marshalling the girls plus she had an eye for talent & hired some great girls.

Knowing her poor state of health I hope she is OK.

As for KK's remarks, don't worry sir, you have a way to go before you sound like me...      
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

I must add that is nice news about the bar. Thanks KK, I hope a few others can echo your experience.

The people who own the bar have the best intentions to run the number one ladyboy bar in LOS.

And as for my own flag waving, behind the scenes, no one has given them a harder time about disappointments that have occurred.

Maybe something is getting through...

Comment

(pacman @ Mar. 26 2010,14:31) I must add that
          Wonder how many times we are gonna see this said on this thread
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

c'mon KK, 'fess up -- how much did they pay you ?
            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Free room at the Penthouse?
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(pacman @ Mar. 26 2010,20:27) Riga.... It took a little determination to deter her habit of extending her hand for a tip.
                Tell us , what type of saw did you use , a surgical fine tooth or that little bugger on your Swiss Army Knife

Comment

No saws were needed, just a look with clenched teeth on show like I was going to bite her & she stopped immediately.

After the first few times she never bothered me again. Well apart from a crotch grab when I wasn't expecting it but hey, we shouldn't expect too much decorum when you put yourself in such a cauldron of pultchritude.

Riga wasn't the first mamasan to seek a tip, she won't be the last, but I think she is the best. And if she can make a few baht, where's my justification to be telling her to stop?

As the owner said to me, it is their country & they do believe they are owed something. He seemed astonished at the idea that he should discipline Riga for asking what all Thais feel is their right.

Now she isn't there anymore, it is all a moot point. Any chance of a photo being posted of the new mamasan?

Comment

Nice little intel their KY. I wouldn't put a stake through Riga's heart just yet though. Perhaps she was just having a night off?

If memory serves, "Nun" is/was her 2nd in command, the girl I referred to in my last TR as "Riga's Goerring". She was actually more pushy about tips than Riga was, but was very sweet once I'd crossed her palm with a few pieces of silver.

Until I hear it confirmed, I'm not taking it as gospel that Riga has left the building.

I had a very good time most of the nights I spent in the establishment, despite some of the odd Mamasan practices. They hire attractive girls and seemed to run a pretty tight ship.

Hopefully we'll see other similar reviews as time wears on.

Has anyone else noticed that they've never seen Paccy and KY together in the same room at the same time? I wonder....
                    Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(deepthroat @ Mar. 29 2010,12:57) Nice little intel their KY.

Has anyone else noticed that they've never seen Paccy and KY together in the same room at the same time? I wonder....
                      It's KK, not KY.

Although you may be wishing for a tube of KY when I put my foot in your ass.

Actually, I have been in the same room with Pacman on a few occasions, but had to beat a hasty retreat as I couldn't get him to shut up.

Cheers
                      Koykaeng
                      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

What the hell is a KoyKaeng anyway? I keep scanning it in my head as KoYaeng, which is how I ended up with KY.

....er, you know what I mean.
                        Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Its like when you call a tall girl 'tiny', or a bald guy 'curly'
                          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Snick @ Mar. 29 2010,15:21) Its like when you call a tall girl 'tiny', or a bald guy 'curly'
                            OUCH !!!!!!
                            happy when in thailand

Comment

(deepthroat @ Mar. 28 2010,22:34) What the hell is a KoyKaeng anyway? I keep scanning it in my head as KoYaeng, which is how I ended up with KY.

....er, you know what I mean.
                              Nam kaeng = - ice = water hard

Koy = cock

Comment

Working...
                              X