Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I am still a relatively new monger but I have never seen any bar talked about so much when it
    comes to over charging of bills. I never read that about JSB, Stringfellows, Lucky Love or any other. That is a shame because I have met a couple of sweet ladies there.
    TEXASMAC

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Apr. 08 2011,16:03)
      (EyeMahk @ Apr. 08 2011,21:19) Then there would be people getting undercharged as well ... can't remember that ever happening in LOS, and...
      I think that happened to many of us every single night we went to The Guess Bar when it first opened!

We were always correcting their mistakes to avoid paying too little!

I remember them days, was kinda weird trying to explain to them that you owed THEM money.

One instance with Jay my check bin came to around 1000 baht when it should have been more like 2500 baht  
      Thankfully we managed to sort it out in her favour  
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(TEXASMAC @ Apr. 09 2011,10:55) I know I am still a relatively new monger but I have never seen any bar talked about so much when it comes  to over charging of bills.
        The only place you wont get stung is Corner bar. Thats it , the rest will take the skin of your feet as far as im concerned and i dont trust any of them anymore. Kc3 used to be the worst now its this other shithole

Scumbags , the whole lot of em

Comment

(pacman @ Apr. 09 2011,06:22) The girls love the crazy guys who throw money around buying drinks for all & sundry, those guys gather a crowd everytime they come in. Then we arrive & start questioning bins, buy one ladydrink, leave a small tip, or none, their enthusiasm drops off sharply. They see all farangs as having BIG MONEY. If we are not spending freely, they take it personally.
          Correct , a new face always gets all the attention in any bar you can almost see the little cogs clicking in their brains as they whoop and holler around the new guy flashing the cash .

Thankfully when they get to know you they leave you alone , especially when you have been hanging onto your bottle of San Miguel for two hours with a vice like grip .

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(Tomcat @ Apr. 09 2011,23:44) The only place you wont get stung is Corner bar.
            True I had a little celebration there and was very pleasantly surprised with the bill , very reasonable .

I'd add La Bamba to that as well , the only problem is none of the staff can actually count but I believe they are attending the local Tech on day release to learn the calculator and its wily ways .

Bob runs a tight ship at Stringfellows as well though it becomes silly season if he is not around .
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(pacman @ Apr. 08 2011,11:13) I know it is incomprehensible to visitors but the owner of the Penthouse is not able to enter his own club. He will be arrested & deported if he does.
              Would you elaborate? I'm a little "out of the loop" these days.

Comment

The Penthouse Hotel which incorporates Obsessions GoGo sits on the most valuable piece of land in Pattaya not owned by a Thai.

The entire property can be seized if the Police can prove the owner has acted improperly. That is all I can say on the matter but rest assured the stakes are high.
                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Dear Ladyboy Quest Members,

The Pattaya Obsessions Night Club Promotions continue throughout May and June 2011 ....

Lady Drinks THB 99, Alcoholic, THB 135 (but please, not too many ! as they become amorous and even more alluring ! )

Most Guest Drinks are also THB 99 (Beers and Soft Drinks) by the bottle, .... and Draft just 69 Baht only !

Spirits and Wines (by the glass), at just 99 Baht also !
                  Cocktails, Top Shelf Spirits, Bacardi Breezers at 135 Baht...
                  Corona and Budweiser Beer at 199 Baht ...

And the most dear to the hearts of Ladyboy Quest Members, ... just THB 400...

For other orders please check with your waitress BEFORE ordering.

The Penthouse Hotel's 2011 Room / Suite Promotion also continues throughout May and June 2011 ...

For complete details, terms and conditions please check out their website by clicking here ...

Stay at The Penthouse Hotel (Pattaya's Most Ladyboy Friendly Hotel) and party at Pattaya Obsessions while you're in Pattaya!

Join the party at Pattaya Obsessions and The Penthouse Hotel!

Best Regards,
                  Pattaya Obsessions Night Club / Bar / AGoGo
                  http://www.PattayaObsessions.com
                  Pattaya Obsessions
                  Email: [email protected]

Comment

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                    General George Patton Jr

Comment

She is great. I loved her, she has nice tits i believe.

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
                      I gave Obsessions a couple of trys during my recent trip to Pattaya and no Nicky everytime...but I did have the pleasure of some of Eye's company...one horny lady here...Hawk
                      They are delicious and yummy.

I loved them all particularly the centre one

Originally posted by Snick View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X