Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pook Bar, Soi Bakoaw?

OK PigDogg, here's another for you.

You do seem to be the man in the know. Where is the Pook bar on soi Bakoaw, If I am coming down soi Diana and get to soi Bakoaw....where do I go from there. I have ridden up ad down and can not find it....Thanks for getting the ball rollin gon my last post.

(joseph1 @ May 10 2010,11:13) OK PigDogg, here's another for you.

If I am coming down soi Diana and get to soi Bakoaw....where do I go from there....
    make a left on buckaroo...you will pass soi LK Metro (Club Blu on left)...you will next pass Soi Honey....keep going straight ahead on buckaroo about 200 yards...Pook Bah on your right...look for two gogo poles flanking a large U shaped outdoor bah...you can't miss it.

Comment

Also look for a pub called 'Pig and Whistle' (I think), Pook is right next to that
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Turn left at the end of soi diana, when you see the big purple fuck off shitty hotel the sawadee siam stop ! and look right, its opposite.

SW „¢
        http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

SW hit the button...Look for the big ugly gay purple hotel...Pook Swan is across and up a bit...a small drug store on the right and I can't remember on the left...

If you can't find it, you don't deserve to...And if you see a really handsome young stud sitting at the bar and surrounded by LBs...It's me...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(Snick @ May 10 2010,11:33) Also look for a pub called 'Pig and Whistle' (I think), Pook is right next to that
            The pub next door is the 'Butchers Arms',not bad food.

Comment

Ahh my bad , there are a few good pubs I like but the names all blur. Probably 'cause I'm drunk by the time I get there.

Pig and Whistle is on Soi 7
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

The above directions are all excellent.

Don't worry, you won't miss it when you walk by, it's a very in your face place.

It's also be helpful to print out Rossco's map of all ladyboy bars. There's a link to it in the Sunee thread.

Comment

.....or just walk along soi bukau until you see her.........

78754.jpg
                  post-1-2-78754-Ek_pook_svan__Large_.JPG
                  xxx

Comment

I did after I had been in the Butchers Arms. Nice boozer saw her out of the window wandered in fact ran next door and the inevitable happened. She is a must... Nice person too.

Comment

(Bobcat @ May 10 2010,10:37) I did after I had been in the Butchers Arms. Nice boozer saw her out of the window wandered in fact ran next door and the inevitable happened. She is a must... Nice person too.
                      ....her name is EK, she's one of the most funny, entertaining and horny girls around there........
                      xxx

Comment

Quite right, she takes a pride in her BJ,s told me she was the best in the bar........ During the road test she was absolutely right. She actually comes across as gay if that makes sense. She has all the excitable twitchy bits. Good fun.

Check out Tar too. Very alluring another Pook cracker.

Sorry no pics I am sure somebody will oblidge

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

(Juri @ May 10 2010,15:05) .....or just walk along soi bukau until you see her.........
                            or her...
                            Attached Files

Comment

yummmmmmmmmm

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                              He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                              General George Patton Jr

Comment

Working...
                              X