Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spider Bar, Pattaya Soi 6

Hi

I have just been asked to do a little promotion for a bar that I have not seen mentioned on the forums before.....a friend of a friend who has a relative who used to know one of the girls that works there asked me!

Check out Spider Bar in Pattaya Soi 6.

This bar is right beside So What bar on Soi 6. If you were inside So What, walk outside, turn left, and Spider Bar is the next bar on the corner on the left just after the side soi.

It is an open bar with a pool table, and has about 4 or 5 ladyboys working there, plus some ladies.

And starting tonight is a recent recruit from Ezy Bar!!
    Mister Arse

The Spider Bar, home of the wonderful Oh, the girl I featured in my thread "More of Pattaya's Finest".

I found myself stuck there a few times when the heavens opened up. There are worse places to wait out the rain. No hassles, some friendly company & Oh is nothing like she appears, just a real sweetie.

Here she is showing off her amazing body...    recommended...      
    Attached Files
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

That is scary and definitely a guy in drag.........

Comment

(Stewart @ Oct. 18 2010,23:49) .....a friend of a friend who has a relative who used to know one of the girls that works there asked me!
        I think I know her. Long dark hair?
        SHEMALE.CENTER
        World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Are they the screw in type or bayonet fittings?
          Attached Files
          SHEMALE.CENTER
          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Jesus Christ!!! She looks like an action hero gone wrong. Goodness she's scary.

Comment

Screw in. Imagine the damage that could do fired up. Soi 6 what a wonderful street.

Comment

LOL!

Paccers, I'll back you up - I too can attest that she looks much more attractive in person (as do so many of the girls) and not so much like an East German weightlifter.

I thought she actually used to work in either So What or Lucky Love. Is "Spider Bar" a new name for Lucky Love, or has Tiger purchased a 3rd bar on Soi 6?
                Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Oct. 19 2010,03:19)
                  (Stewart @ Oct. 18 2010,23:49) .....a friend of a friend who has a relative who used to know one of the girls that works there asked me!
                  I think I know her. Long dark hair?  
                  ...and brown eyes...that's the one!
                  Mister Arse

Comment

I thought she actually used to work in either So What or Lucky Love. Is "Spider Bar" a new name for Lucky Love, or has Tiger purchased a 3rd bar on Soi 6?
                    Separate bar, and I don't think anything to do with Tiger?

Noi, a very dark skinned Brazilian looking ladyboy, also works there

With Noi and the recent addition from Ezy Bar, my friend's friend who knows the relative who used to know one of the girls who works there told me that Spider Bar might be renaming itself as "Size Queen Bar"
                    Mister Arse

Comment

Oh's a refugee from So What Bar but now works at Spider Bar (or at least she was a month ago). I met her at Lek's birthday party when she was "dunk".
                      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Some people here are much less quick in criticizing the choice of girls made by other forum "legends", probably not to offend them.
                        And I have seen much worse in the reports of these VIV (=very important vips).

Go, Paccie!

Comment

I'd hit it!

But then again beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

(Jake_Sully @ Oct. 19 2010,20:12) But then again beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  
                            Or beer holder .
                            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Was forced by a ladyboy to attend some birthday party at her bar, Spider Girl Bar. Yup, the bar's name is "Spider Girl Bar" and not "Spider Bar", as stated in this thread's title. Don't mean to be anal but ladyboy lovers are anal by default.

77182.jpg

post-21-2-77182-DSC02463.JPG

post-21-2-77182-DSC02457.JPG

Comment

Working...
                              X