Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dudes sitting at the table are Thai policemen. And they sing quite well. Live issan music blasted, sung by these cops and the ladyboys.
    77536.jpg
    post-21-2-77536-DSC02461.JPG
    post-21-2-77536-DSC02459.JPG

Comment

The one in the 3rd pic in the colourful dress is my stalker Marsha  

Psssssssssst you ain't seen me  
      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Ah, Marsha! That's so funny, I was about to post a "wanted" post to find out if anyone recognized this girl or had any feedback.

So.... good girl? Starfish? She's gorgeous and what an amazing rack. Does she live up to the picture?
        Attached Files
        Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Sorry I should have been clearer Marsha is the one in the multi coloured stripey dress in FFs first set of pics not the one pictured above , actually she can stalk me all she wants
          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

..i might end up stalking that one myself..
            .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

(pacman @ Oct. 19 2010,08:58)     Oh's a refugee from So What Bar but now works at Spider Bar (or at least she was a month ago). I met her at Lek's birthday party when she was "dunk".
              Ao is actually a very nice girl to talk to. Her English isn't bad. While tall, she is not nearly as scary as Pacman's first photo suggests. She is a friend of Om's as she also hails from Khorat.

I think that Spider Girl Bar is now exclusively LB, but I may be wrong.

Comment

WOW, my next trip I have to get my eyes checked....I've been down Soi 6 everyday on every trip and I don't remember seeing this bar next to "So What"..Am I missing something or should I lay off the San Miguel before I travel down the best street in Thailand???... Hawk

Comment

Spider Girl Bar isn't right next door to So What, there is a gap in the bars half way along Soi 6 between 6 & 6/1. Spider Girl is the first bar after the gap. So What is one bar away from the gap before you get to it.

Does that make sense? They are close but not side by side. Look for the big sign with the girl in the Spider Girl costume, you can't miss it.
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

I was there this past Tuesday the 1st of February. I did not arrive there till about 2:30 am, reasons to be explained in my TR. There we a few drnking and sitting about, Had a great short time with Kat.
                    TEXASMAC

Comment

Working...
                    X