X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corner Bar 1st Anniversary Party

Party celebrates Thomas and Michael's one year ownership of Corner Bar and Michael's birthday!

Quite a few attractive femboys at Corner Bar.

Disclaimer: Not everyone's cup of teas as this is a gay bar.

This November 30, The Corner Bar will celebrate its first anniversary of new ownership and my 49th birthday. Free buffet and entertainment for all. Hope everyone comes by to enjoy a good time.

Have a great night PD.  
    I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

Damn gonna miss it by a couple days...

Give a big Happy Birthday to Crabbie and Corner Bar for me...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Could have sworn a year ago August I had my first Crabbie fries...

But the memory ain't what it used to be... Have fun, boys!

Comment

Should be lots of good food at the party which starts at 7PM.

Would imagine lots of BMs will end up at Famous afterward as it is only a three minute walk from Corner.

Em is back! With short hair, toned thighs and a big smile.

No longer a ladyboy but perhaps the most delicious femboy around.

Comment

Only saw two ladyboys at Corner bar. There was a third borderline "femboy" with very short hair. More like 10% fem and 90% boy. All other staff were friendly homos. Good place for chillaxing.

Heres Aun and Ning, the ladyboys of Corner bar. Aun is the girl with long hair. She's also the bar's manager.

25003.jpg

post-21-2-25003-DSC02410.JPG
            post-21-2-25003-DSC02413.JPG

Comment

BMs at Corner bar with Aun.

25167.jpg

post-21-2-25167-DSC02381.JPG

Comment

(friedfrunk @ Dec. 22 2010,19:36) Aun is the girl with long hair. She's also the bar's manager.
                I'd like to manage her for sure  

Thanks for the Slice of Life PD/FF  
                Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(friedfrunk @ Dec. 22 2010,19:36) Only saw two ladyboys at Corner bar. There was a third borderline "femboy" with very short hair. More like 10% fem and 90% boy.
                  The short haired one is indeed a genuine ladyboy...Her name is Em...She had long hair since I've known her from her Sundance days but a recent two-month visit to the automatic short hair hotel (otherwise know as the monkey-house) has reduced it's length...

EDIT: You might be surprised to learn that the lovely manager, Aun, is 30 years old...It looks as if you already know that she has a big dick...

Comment

There are some pics on the Forum someplace, taken by TTC of Ning in the Miss Sunee contest.

And Em has perhaps the prettiest smile in Sunee and as Khun Kahuna said was most definitly a ladyboy in her pre=monkey house days.

Comment

I'm confused. I don't see Em. That's Ning with the short hair, innit?

Comment

@kahuna, PigDogg
                        Em was a ladyboy eh? I'll have to use a bit more imagination if I bring her to the room. Or maybe turn off the lights. OMG WTF? I believe I've just slid down the slippery slope. Damn you Sunee Plaza! Somebody help me!

@farangbah
                        That's Ning. I didn't photograph Em cos I thought she was just a girly gay fella. Didn't know she was a "former" ladyboy, if that even makes sense.

(kahuna @ Dec. 22 2010,23:38) You might be surprised to learn that the lovely manager, Aun, is 30 years old...It looks as if you already know that she has a big dick...  
                        Ya, was surprised when she told me her age. As for her dick size, it's not important. I only go for personality.

Comment

Cheers. I'm really curious to see her with short hair.

I guess I'll just have to slide on down there myself then . . .

Comment

Same Same, but just to see if PD, Lefty and Kahuna are around of course

If not, Ning is kinda cute
                            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I think Em looks very sexy with short hair...But I'm a fag...

On one of my early visits to Sunee, a fellow BM took me to Sundance Bar...Sadly no longer there...Where I was met by a stage full of young boys in little white undies jacking off...I immediately grabbed the service girl...Em...and forced her to sit beside me to protect me from the young boy cum flying around the bar...A couple nights later I wandered back on my own and offed Em (that's Sunee for barfine)...And when she and I left the bar all the little boys stopped stroking for one minute to give Em a nice round of applause...Apparently in those days it was not that common to see a ladyboy leave with a customer...Since that time I've done my best to change that...But even more sadly, few of those young ladyboy/femboy creatures have survived...

As for Ning, she/he, he/she started work at Corner Bar as a boy...Those of us who are kinda sorta regulars watched the transition...Very cute with a super paperboy ass but still a boy in my eyes...But I do have gay eyes...  

Comment

Working...
                              X