X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Em is great company in the Bar and even more so in the Room    

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

hmmmm   , as the duke frowns and scratches his head  

I shall be a visitor of the Corner Bar during my stay in Pattaya ( 5th-12th Jan), great place to chill and dine and I hope to see some of you fellas around  
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(kahuna @ Dec. 22 2010,22:38) You might be surprised to learn that the lovely manager, Aun, is 30 years old...
        Very surprised , she looks 10 years younger .

She's very sweet , she was grinding on my lap as I helped Big Tel finish his 2 kilo portion of onion rings
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

That was indeed the biggest portion of Onion Rings ever, even with you, Doug, Kim and I trying we still could not finish them off.    

Great times and Memories young Jim    
          If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

Ning recently had her wavy locks straightened.

61965.jpg

post-21-2-61965-DSC02616.JPG

post-21-2-61965-DSC02617.JPG

Comment

Em, the third ladyboy of Corner Bar.

62028.jpg

post-21-2-62028-DSC02652.JPG

post-21-2-62028-DSC02654.JPG

Comment

I gotta thing for Ning. Really cute.

Comment

Oh blimey...      

12 months ago you were a tough Canadian heterosexual...

now look what happened....      
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Ning looked cute tonight. She's normally without makeup but tonight she applied a bit of eyeliner.

37441.jpg

post-21-2-37441-DSC02682.JPG

Comment

(pacman @ Dec. 30 2010,15:25)     Oh blimey...      

12 months ago you were a tough Canadian heterosexual...

now look what happened....      
                      It appears that the entire board has slid down this slippery slope. IIRC, everyone was just going to Sunee not because they were gay but because the place was laid back and hassle free. How naive I was...
                      Anyhow, I'm sure that I will be visiting there soon enough

Comment

Tis a shame you guys are only discovering Sunee in it's decline...There was a day when the place was full of ladyboys and femboys and wantabeladyboys and nearly ladyboys and pretty boys at every turn...Now it's just a shadow of it's former self...Aside from the three at Corner Bar (that Crabbie tells us some of his customers complain about) you won't find much other than boys there now...Although I don't visit the other bars these days so there may be a few scattered about...

The good news...Famous Bar is just a hop, skip and a jump away....
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Kahuna is spot on there Gents. Its not the same as it was at its peak i would say around 2003-4 time when pickings were plentifull in the way of real femboys . basically now there are boys on hormones but not the intermediate feminine beauties of another era . The recession hasnt done it any favours either and i can remember past high seasons when there were twice as many people about.

Rose coloured spectacles...i dont think so. Still , i was there at the best of times and enjoyed all that could be

The corner bar is a nice place to chill out though and the host is a very nice and friendly guy

Comment

Even though in days past things might have been better, nonetheless I enjoy Corner Bar a great deal and start most of my evenings there. I am happy I have discovered it. It is really a terrific place with a conducive atmosphere to sit, sip a little wine, enjoy a great burger, and participate in interesting conversation with other BMs. The staff is pleasant, the prices fair, and there is no loud music to pound the piss out of your ear drums. All good  

Comment

(friedfrunk @ Dec. 30 2010,04:33) Em, the third ladyboy of Corner Bar.
                              Very Fem is Em, and cute too
                              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

A link to the Corner Bar and Sunee Plaza itself  

http://www.suneeplaza.info/cgi-bin/p...p=Corner%20Bar
                                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X