X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issan Concerts in Pattaya

Tonight was another one of the outdoor Issan music and dance festivals.

The last one before rainy season.

We estimated 500 ladyboys in attendance.    

Plus another 500 femboys.    

Not to mention 500 more gay boys.  

Lot o' cock to suck there.

Plus a bunch of GGs.

A fun night out and won't dent the wallet much either.

......she (he) was there too............
    Attached Files
    xxx

Comment

I was chastised by Aun last night when I referred to it as an Isaan music thingy...

She correct me several times telling me that it is NOT an Isaan music thingy but rather
      a Thai music thingy...

So there you go...

Sorry I missed it though...Whatever it's called...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ May 01 2010,02:05) Whatever it's called...
        It's called 500 ladyboys looking for a ladyboy worshipping dicksucker.  

Comment

Issan concerts take place with such regularity in Pattaya, that it needs its own thread. At least once a month. Usually twice monthly, maybe more. There have been 3 big concerts so far in December 2010. Ask the ladyboys when the next gig is. Location is always the same venue at the northern end of third road. Foreigners pay 100 baht to get in, while locals pay 50 baht.

The bar scene gets old very quickly. Same same but different. Standard volley of questions. "How long you stay Pattaya?" "Buy me drink?" "I go with you?" Blah blah blah. Ho hum. And I'm sure you'll be tired of the same Rihanna and Lady Gaga songs blaring from the generic bars. Issan concerts are a welcome change. Tons of friendly ladyboys dosed up on alcohol, usually looking to hook up. No bar fine and no inflated lady drink prices. Drinks are very cheap at the stalls.

The concerts are more of a pickup scene with normal social dynamics. So you can also get shot down by stuckup girls, just like in real life. Move on to the next target and try again. All tastes catered for. Plenty of gays, femboys, ladyboys and other hominids to choose from. Hidden ladyboys come out of the woodwork to attend these concerts. We're talking cabaret girls, office girls, students and other non-P4P ladyboys that you'd never meet in any bar. I've seen dozens of unknown gems at these events.

Go to the concert with a ladyboy if you don't wanna pickup strangers. Your date will have a good time even if you don't enjoy Mor Lam, and she'll thank you for it in the room. It's also an experience to witness how the locals let loose and have a good time.

Comment

Pics
            Attached Files

Comment

Not sure why these two ladyboys are making out. Not complaining though.
              Attached Files

Comment

One night at the same venue, I attended another Issan concert that didn't have an entrance fee. Despite being free, not many people turned up. Don't know what's up. So maybe you should only attend the concerts where you have to pay.
                Attached Files

Comment

Nice pics FF!

Do u know when the next one is?

I heard december 29th. Can anyone confirm?

Comment

I can confirm that I'm excited!

Comment

(farangbah @ Dec. 24 2010,21:20)  I can confirm that I'm excited!  
                      A guy in Pooket confirming a Pattaya event. U are plugged in bro!

Comment

Sweet pics FF. Looks like you've found the pulse of the festive (LB) spirit once a again. Have a great Xmas/New Years in Pattaya!
                        dreaming about LOS again

Comment

(PigDogg @ Dec. 25 2010,12:39) Do u know when the next one is?

I heard december 29th.  Can anyone confirm?
                          Not sure buddy. I'll post the date here if I manage to find out. BTW, I just found your existing thread about Issan concerts. Was probably unnecessary for me to create this separate thread.

Comment

Topics merged
                            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Issan concert tonight, 27 December. Not quite at the regular venue. It's at the Bali Hai pier, past the southern end of Walking Street. And there will be concerts every single day right up to New Year's! These are gigs by bona fide Thai superstars. Those staying in Thailand long enough would know of Thaitanium, Bodyslam, etc.

Even if you're not into Thai music, the Thais sure are. So there'll be lotsa peeps. Bring a date or find one there. I went with a ladyboy and she had a heckuva good time. Price of the concert is a cool zero baht. You can't do better than free concerts. Woot. The concerts seem to be roughly thematic. So you'll have rock one day, hip hop on another, and so on. Tonight is Issan music aka Mor Lam. There's also a car show at the same venue with dancing gurls. So it's a fun excursion.

Posters of the concert schedule.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X