X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pattaya Ladyboy Scene.

Recently back home after spending a few weeks in Pattaya and four days on Phuket.

Definitely a changing scene in Pattaya whereby different nationalities of tourists are emerging in large numbers.
    Many from the former communist countries of Eastern Europe with their new found wealth, Iranians and other middle eastern states are also holidaying in huge numbers and partying excessively around the Arab quarter until well after daybreak, exercising behaviour which is strictly forbidden in their home land.

Lot's of Indian gentlemen just seemingly walking around in groups, smartly dressed in long black trousers, shirts tucked in and polished shoes, even on the beach during the day *

As far as the LB Bar scene is concerned, Ezy is no more and of course BlueIce has long gone. Jenny Star Bar appears to be just ticking over however, with no Jenny (currently) at the helm that's all it's going to do for the time being.
    Linda Bar seems to be doing nicely and the Hot Tuna area is very busy but that's hardly surprising because it's right in the prime location for late night revellers with Insomnia disco and it's downstairs bar virtually opposite. Koyo Bar is doing so so, although the lighting needs to be addressed......you almost need a pair of sunglasses while sat in that place, but some nice young talent there nontheless.
    Stringfellows is same as, but it's never really been for me.....too in your face. LaBamba is still there and serves the purpose as a good meeting point for us guys to start the evening while planning that night's activity and admiring Cindy's fabulous bod.
    Pattaya Obsessions is ok for half an hour I suppose, but as many know this establishment has never been for me, but I won't dwell on that.
    The new Famous Bar while badly located has the makings of being a splendid establishment, it's a brand new build, discreet and has bags of potential.....just needs some better looking staff and then the punters shall surely come.
    The clear leaders in Pattaya these days and deservedly so are the Pook Bars, without any doubt the most stunning babes are at these two locations, the staff are disciplined, well dressed with many looking as horny as hell. Seating is comfortable, spacious and you are really made to feel welcome, good place to watch footy as well.
    Plenty of Ladyboy talent in the Marine Disco as well after 3am I observed, infact I found two shagbags from previous trips there on consecutive nights.

Still plenty of places for us LB lovers to get our rocks off.
    Pattaya is Rocking and Rolling and I absolutely love it

You almost had me worried for a while. Where is marine disco? Never discovered it on my last trip. What's the scene? Counting the days till my return in March

Comment

It's not hard to walk past Marine Disco given that it is upstairs on Walking Street. If you stopped at England Bar (formerly the JennyStayBar) to check the available talent, you couldn't have missed seeing the escalator on the left hand side. That will take you up to the Marine Disco, a very dark, very loud, big club with a 100 or more dancing at any time. Lots of girls go there after their bar closes whenever they don't get a barfine.

It is a little harder for ladyboys, officially they aren't allowed in but the night I went with a couple, they slipped the bouncer 100 baht each, & in they came. For 100 baht the doormen aren't going to turn any LB away. And it would be a good hunting ground for them, some of the farangs inside get so pissed they wouldn't know who they bought home.

On an historical note, years ago you could never say you missed the Marine Bar. It was the place to go in Pattaya before WS was a mall, back when it was still Beach Rd. Massive speakers pumped out the music all day & night with 100's, more like a 1000 hot sweating bodies drinking & dancing. Pattaya has changed a lot but not necessarily for the better.
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

An excellent precis thanks Mr Pentire. I agree with all your observations. The mood lighting in Koyo7 is reminiscent of a cheap Asian restaurant. One of those places lit with flouro tubes with no respite for tired eyes.

And I am glad that the talent is back in Pook, particularly Soi 6 where they have been coming & going for most of last year. I had mixed reports from various visitors that one month the place was great, then it was no good, it was hard to keep up with the staff changes.

PookSwan has a very good line-up, it has come a million miles from when it opened. And you didn't find where the ex-EZY girls have parked themselves these days? I know they have spread out but some of the stars, e.g. Palm, Karn, Oil, etc, haven't been spotted or mentioned for a while.

A shame that Lita can't entice them back, god knows Famous could do with a boost. An ideal venue that will be great, it will take a few beautiful faces to get there though.

And no mention of Obsessions? I guess you are saving that place for a special post all on its own...        
        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Thanks for that update...

So it looks like The Pook Bars are clear winners for mongers then.

Good to know when I next... oh wait a minute...
          SHEMALE.CENTER
          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

I have fond memories of Marine Disco from years ago on my first trip, I couldn't believe it.... all of those 100's of beauties in every direction, never saw anything like it before or since, altho the old Angels Disco in the Nana Hotel was like a condensed version, no lbs tho.

I've been down Walking street one time on this trip, not really my scene other than a look-see stroll for entertainment sake & noticing the changes that have happened in the almost 3 years since I've been gone. Didn't even notice the Marine Disco on the stroll, although maybe I was there too early? And I didn't find the Koyo even though I was looking for it & knew it was upstairs, a bad sign..... I suspect the ladyboys on the street at the bottom of the escalators were from Koyo & that distraction made me miss the sign.

A lot of the ladyboy freelancers on WS were involved in a lot of hophead dramatics yelling & running back & forth.... a whole group was sitting at the tourist police table being issued summons. That whole WS scene made me uneasy & wary of the talent there.

Walking Street is busier than ever, pentire's notes jibe with mine. The biggest eye opener for me is the marked increase in Russians, not just Russian blokes but couples of all ages, families, Russian strip club, nightclubs, counted 2 Russian TV channels at least one is Pattaya based, showing all those condo ads, Russian hookers.... Things are changing fast, it'll be interesting to see how this evolves. There's also a tour group of Chinese families at my hotel... The emerging markets....

I too found the Pooks & Famous the best for hanging out (curiously I haven't been to LaBamba ever so I can't comment). My favorite "Catch of the Day" though was at a beer bar, Poker Bar, in the sois 7-8 area, a cute newbie femboy from Isaan "Hi". I recommend cruising these sois & checking out the talent in the bars.

Comment

Glad the place is still to your liking, Mr. Pentire.     Sorry we missed each other by a few days and didn't get to hang out this year.

My thoughts are largely in line with yours, especially Koyo...     The all-white interior doesn't help the situation, either.  Not a fan of fluorescent lighting (and I'm in the wrong country for that -- it's essentially the only lighting in Japan.  Can you imagine being in a lovely traditional Japanese inn, tatami mats, paper doors, natural wood, sitting in your kimono... with fluorescent fucking lighting blazing your eyeballs! They say it gives them energy. It's like I'm living in Seinfeld's "Bizarro World" -- everything is the opposite!).  

But Koyo is interesting socially -- it's like a lobster trap.  The LB bars on WS, when unsuspecting punters figure it out they can beat an easy retreat, but in Koyo they're kind of a more captive audience.  I've seen some hilarious familial confusion.  

Absolutely loved the Pook Swan makeover!  Particularly that new perch.  A couple of the girls, when they see me coming, start cleaning out an ashtray, as I've developed this routine there where I stuff one down me trousers as a sort of "athletic supporter", as I had gotten tired of all the fly-by reach-around-from-behind feels you get sitting at the bar (the bad kind, not the good kind).  Now I'm sans ashtray!  Regarding the talent, I'm a lot gayer than my friend Pentire, so I don't like my girls so bodacious...  

For me, for hanging out, Linda was my fave this trip (not counting Corner).  For LBs, there was no clear-cut winner . . .  

Comment

Pook soi 6 is the pits... bad attitude and too much silicone

Pook soi bukhao is a good place to hang

Just hope the soi 6 tramps don't migrate to bukhao when the customers dry up thanks to the poor attitudes

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Ok....some pictures.

One of the babes whom I found in the Marine Disco was the delicious Cream, formerly of Pook Swan Bar. A little bit of a departure from my usual choice because she is yet to be fitted with the silicon funbags which are usually de rigueur for my chosen companions. However, this girl has an insatiable appetite for sex and being it was early in my trip......I was up for the challenge.
                  Just in case the furniture looks familiar to some of you, the accomodation for the first of my two stints in Pattaya (before heading to Phuket) was a one bedroom suite at Mosiac in Soi Day Night, the place Juri calls home

30943.jpg

post-21-2-30943-SDC11154.jpg

post-21-2-30943-SDC11156.jpg

Comment

Fucking HELL! Cream is HOT!
                    SHEMALE.CENTER
                    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Dare I say 'creme de la creme' ?
                      That is one show-stopper pentire !
                      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Very nice

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(azza33 @ Feb. 10 2011,15:27) Pook soi 6 is the pits... bad attitude and too much silicone

Pook soi bukhao is a good place to hang
                          Its funny how things change so rapidly , I tend to agree with you at the moment yet around this time last year Pooks in soi6 had the best talent , big and small Oil , Karn , Nut etc all moved on now .

Koyo and Linda were my early and late evening choices in that order last trip , I'll have to return soon to investigate any potential changes

Good field research Pentire
                          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Yes Pentire youve got me salivating. I will definatley check out Marine at some point. Yet to pull a GG. My first trip blew me away and I couldnt leave those beautiful LB,s. We dont get em like this back home  

The wheels up clock is ticking now and looking to be in Patts on the 21st March, are any of you guys there at this time?

Comment

Here's a babe for one of the gents of the forum rxpharm

Although I did not find this super hot post-op totty in the Marine Disco I took her there one night and paid the regulation 100 Baht ladyboy entrance fee.
                              Mardhi along with his sqeeze and I were having a few drinks at Linda Bar when all of a sudden, one of my tanned delights from last season appears on the scene wearing hot pants and bikini top. Yes RX it's Sophia......so off the four of us ventured to the Marine where for the next 30 minutes this gal took the floor by storm with her outrageous solo dance manoeuvres. There is absolutely no doubt about it, a sexy ladyboy dancing to the disco tunes is in a different class to any amount of genetic girls trying to perform a similar routine.
                              The house lights came on at 4.30am and Sophia and I were then heading back to Mosiac for an extended session.

Mostly an absolute credit to cosmetic surgery, although she has definately gone too far in the facial region.

See what you think

68688.jpg

post-21-2-68688-SDC11196.jpgpost-21-2-68688-SDC11202.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X