Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pook Swan, soi Buakhao, Pattaya

hi guys,
    can anyone give me some input on the pook swan bar as far as girls that are really fun to ST and ones that are good size along with being able to get haard and cum.

Thanks guys....just i have been hitting the tiny, soft ones lately and need help...lol

not pook sawn though.....but like the bar and want a little inside info if possible.

thanks

Just go in and get a "feel" for the place
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

joseph1, there is no substitute for first hand experience. Also it is not uncommon that one person's fantastic time with an lb could be another's dud experience.

Chemistry is a strange thing and you may hit it off with someone and have a fantastic time, despite others poor reports.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Reading between the lines, i'd avoid any post ops

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Try the Butchers Arms next door. Not a bad pint of Boddingtons.

Pook Swan Tar & Ex. Ex brilliant at blow jobs. Not sure if either is still there. It was last March. I will tell you this one on my return........

Comment

An extremely fine looking stable of horn bags currently working out of Pook Swan on Buakaow as I witnessed first hand last Friday evening

Comment

Try using the Search Function in the Trip Reports Section -
              pook swan soi baokow
              - You'll find photos and comments.

Comment

I don't much hang out in ladyboy bars these days, but I recently spent a couple late afternoons at Pook Swan...First, the remodel is very nice...Second, I only recognized a couple of the ladyboys from last year...Seems a lot of newbies there...But some very hot and slutty looking ladyboys...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Feb. 07 2011,17:41) I don't much hang out in ladyboy bars these days, but I recently spent a couple late afternoons at Pook Swan...First, the remodel is very nice...Second, I only  recognized a couple of the ladyboys from last year.

I was going to recommend Gor who has a nice big cock and knows how to use it , but that was last year so she might not even be there anymore
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

I can personally recommend Bobbi for energetic bj expertise

Skinniest one there with lighter colored hair.

Comment

Bow would be my favourite, great looking girl, an awesome bedroom performer, very passionate kisser who gets hard almost instantly once her panties are off
                        Attached Files

Comment

(pentire @ Feb. 09 2011,13:39) Bow would be my favourite, great looking girl, an awesome bedroom performer, very passionate kisser who gets hard almost instantly once her panties are off  
                          What a coincidence!! She has the same effect on me...      
                          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Great pics of Bo one of my favorites

When she wears that full battle dress she has me all a quiver , oh lordy !
                            Attached Files
                            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Bo is still there...One of the few I recognized...
                              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                              X