X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wait you long time Jimmy
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

From Pook Swann would recommend "Cream"
      Attached Files

Comment

thanks.....the game.....that is hot...hmmm....thanks again guys.

Comment

Anyone know if "First" still works there. petite small tits type. I her on the LBLB website and think its worth a ride down.

Comment

(kahuna @ Feb. 07 2011,23:41) and slutty looking ladyboys...
            Yes , indeed, thats the word i would use. Checked it out last night and if you like this type the place is for you. Not really my type and i was looking for First who wasnt there. Ill nail that bitch one day

unfortunately

I got some kind of Bug flew into my eye and had a real drama as it must have been leaking acid. I grabbed a bottle of water and tried to flush the remains out ...people thought i was having a fit. Scary ,i thought the fucker had pierced my eyeball

Comment

For me its a great bar, especially as they have a really cool new bar upstairs so you can look down on the girls. They are not allowed up there unless summonsed. When I was there last month they had a Farang v Thai pool league. Lovely table. Lovely room with ceiling to floor glass, air conditioned.

Later its great to shoot pool downstairs after 1.00am when the girls are not on their poles. I am sure I was there till at least 2.30 cant quite remember but I paired with a girl against an English guy. He was about 30 and told me he didnt realize it was a LB bar. I enlightened him, I think he really knew but was in denial. Needless to say he went back with a young beauty. Came back the next day & was asking the mamasan if I had been in.

You can imagine what he would be telling me.

Love the Pook Bars.  

Comment

they got 2 GGs now working there

Comment

(Tomcat @ Apr. 28 2011,16:25) I got some kind of Bug flew into my eye and had a real drama as it must have been leaking acid. I grabbed a bottle of water and tried to flush the remains out ...
                  Yikes, I hope you had your handy roll of toilet paper with you!

Comment

You remember that Pook Swan place Dude...It's the one with the Big Loud Bell...And the expensive ashtrays
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(manarak @ Apr. 28 2011,15:53) they got 2 GGs now working there
                      Yes one 22 one 20 and both very very busy.
                      If you go Pattaya, you not go Lady . O.K?
                      Yes dear I promise no go lady O.K!

Comment

(kahuna @ Apr. 29 2011,11:28) You remember that Pook Swan place Dude...It's the one with the Big Loud Bell...And the expensive ashtrays
                        Thanks for reminding me . . .

Comment

Working...
                        X