X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st night in Pattaya

Having a week off at my job up in China, I decided to come down to the land of milk and honey, ehm honeys that is :-)

The trip took quite some time, Thursday late afternoon I left from my city in North China and arrived in Shenzhen shortly after midnight. Overnight there and the entire next day until my Air Asia flight to BKK. Went for a relaxing footmassage and the best haircut of my life at 1.5 Euro + another Euro for tips (not necessary but I was really pleased) - incredibly long shampoo and head massage, no hanky panky, this is decent China! :-)

Then spent all night at the airport in BKK waiting for the Bell bus. Thought of going into town for some action but somehow was too lazy, so I watched part of the Wrestler movie with Mickey Rourke on my lapto while the batteries still lasted and just let the airport entertain me - incredible as there is always sth going on. Also extended my Happy account to one year.

The Bell bus wasn't as comfortable as before. Almost crammed to the last seat and somehow they are not as friendly any more. Should have shared a cab with an Aussie guy I ran into and will keep that in mind for next time.

The PBR was a pleasure to come back to, got checked in right away, home sweet home almost.

Actually I had made plans to meet up with Jenny from Charnee Bar but she obviously had found a customer so I had to rearrange.

Here are some Jenny pics from my last trip in February.
    Attached Files

a few more ...
    Attached Files

Comment

more Jennys
      Attached Files

Comment

she had forgotten her cell phone, so she had to come back, this time on her motorbike ...
        Attached Files

Comment

With Jenny indisposed and I a bit disappointed now, I had fortunately met up with Juri for some dinner at the Sailor Bar before and as I hate to go to bars on my own, he was a great wingman apart from knowing the scene more than well.

We ended up in La Bamba where he was immediately approached by Kae. Boy, this guy attracts them like honey :-) As he had no interest in bf-ing her that night and I was still a bit tired from the trip but didn't want to sleep alone, Kae and I closed the deal. Before that Juri had given me two thumbs up on her and she proved to be everything he had anticipated. Great GFE, our sexual adventures shifted more towards the morning but were just right for a first night and a warm welcome back to Pattaya.

Great, sweet gal she was/is. We had breakfast in the morning. Glad that the PBR provides a Thai bf option as well and then I saw her off. Let's see what will happen with Jenny but I plan to see Kae again, really sweet to be with, her English is ok and she has legs and an ass to die for. Hormone tits - hey Kahuna, if you are reading this, she'd more than compensate you for your misadventure with Som!!! - and quite a big member but has difficulties to get hard due to the hormones, so in that case bring a blue pill or alike for her.

No nude pics - I leave that up to yr imagination guys.
          Attached Files

Comment

Kae told me she has worked in Pook in Soi Bua Khao before, so some might remember her from there. She said that after some 7 months there it was time to move on, no particular reason, perhaps it just becomes too much of a routine or boring.

However, she seems quite a tempting addition to the La Bamba team. Great personality and easy to get along with.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi chinaman,

thanks for the pic from Jenny. I thought she does not want to take pictures of herself.

Comment

If that is the case, I didn't know that and she didn't tell me.

Well, now they are out there. If she surfs the forum or anyone out there points them out to her, I am sure I will get word from her. But as I said, unless they tell me specifically, I do not see why not. I do admit that I do not ask but then the next step would be having them sign a model release form? :-)

So, how come you know?

Comment

(Chinaman @ Apr. 26 2009,13:39) Then spent all night at the airport in BKK waiting for the Bell bus.
                  Why on earth would you spend all night at the airport waiting for a bus when you could have hopped straight into a car and been in pattaya in less than 90 minutes....

It really amazes me why people , to save a few baht forgo the comfort and convenience travel by car affords them.
                  happy when in thailand

Comment

Hi Chinaman sounds like you had a good time with kae. She looks a very nice girl

Comment

DK, I appreciate yr comment and somewhat criticism, but somehow I wanted to do it. It just felt right for the time being and if it sounds nuts, so be it ;-) I wasn't in a hurry to get laid that very night and I wasn't in the mood to deal with a cab driver, get to the hotel in the wee hours of the morning without having a room waiting for me and hours at hand with nothing to do.

I have gotten to the point where I am training to travel slowly and deal with situations in a certain way. I plan to - what is called "vagabond" Asia and perhaps other parts of the world for a year or two and slow down my system for such enterprise.

If I had felt otherwise, I would have taken a car or gone to BKK for the night, money was not the real issue here, if that makes any sense.

Is this acceptable? :-)

The only mistake I can see, is having shared this detail on the forum ...

Comment

(donnykey @ Apr. 26 2009,15:19) It really amazes me why people , to save a few baht forgo the comfort and convenience travel by car affords them.
                        Because there might be other reasons - and it is not always money!

Comment

(blue1878 @ Apr. 26 2009,15:26) Hi Chinaman sounds like you had a good time with kae.  She looks a very nice girl    
                          I had and she definitely is. I can only give her 2 thumbs up but of course it depends what one is looking for ...

Comment

And her outfit matches the PBR.

Comment

Good stuff Chinaman~

As for waiting around in the airport.. you're a better man than me to have done that!!

Personally i'd have put my bags in storage at the airport and ducked into BKK for a solid ST session near nana
                              and then headed back out to grab the bus

BTW Jenny is cute!

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Working...
                              X