X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pattaya Pedal Pusher!

I hae a problem that perplexes me and causes me to ponder. If this matter has been previously been dealt with please forgive me. The question is this WTF is the prick on the pushbike pedaling about Pattaya all about He has been at it for about six years that I know of. Last trip in November we had a regular taste at Paddys bar in Central and you could almost set your clock by him we took to spilling out onto the street and giving him an arousing cheer on each lap . He would respond with a broad grin and a slight increase in pedal speed. Now if you have never seen him dont worry, if you have you will know exactly who I am talking about . He has a permanent visual impact, An expat suggested to me that he in English this may be the only answer. If any other B/Ms care to comment it would be appreciated Pig Dog Pacman....anyone! help me out here

He's a good guy, or so I am told. He's an eccentric Englishman who loves to brighten up the scene.

Read his story in this Stickman article     http://www.stickmanweekly.com/Stickma....ape.htm
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Pacman you are a marvel!!!

Comment

Not really but on a slow day I'll accept the compliment...
        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

I think we need to get out more

Comment

Thanks for that post (and link.)

I'd never ever noticed him before.

Good story, though!
            Attached Files
            SHEMALE.CENTER
            World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

An interesting story, thanks for the link pacman. Yes I have often seen this character peddling away on Second & Beach Rd and wonderered what his story was
              The stickman article, although well written and intersting still leaves me with plenty of questions un-answered about him

I suppose without alcohol, women and ladyboys you need some type of outlet. The article alludes to him not having any money problems.....that's easy to see why  

Comment

One of the more normal Pattaya residents
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(jimslim @ Mar. 23 2011,02:47) One of the more normal Pattaya residents  
                  Here he is without the outfit...... and gold bike!

Comment

Working...
                  X